I'm Outta Here!

Pazienza

Well, I've finally decided to take the plunge and take a shot at doing this full time. It's been a long journey to get here, one that I started way back when on this very site, believe it or not. There's a lot of good stuff on T2W, and it has helped me a lot.

To all the good guys here, Mean, MG, DT, Robster, Hare, donduke, pboyles, all the others too numerous to mention and most especially to Dash and Arabian, thanks for everything. I wish you happiness and every success in your trading - all joking aside, I truly mean that.

Unfortunately though, this means no more lulz for me. It's time to get serious, and forums are just too distracting.

Mods, sorry for all the trouble I've caused (extra sorry to jon - you're a gent), but there won't be any more. Please close my account.

I'm outta here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZmJ7RGAP4&feature=related

Last edited:
awww it's sad to see you go fonz.

I listened to that whole song and just thunk about the lulz that had been.

Best thing I can wish for you is that you get all your losses in before April 6th and after that you rip it.

"fill 'em and bill 'em"

Dash

:)

My poor old blistered delete finger and me wish you every success, paz :) Bon voyage and do pop in from time to time

jon

Unfortunately though, this means no more lulz for me. It's time to get serious, and forums are just too distracting.

I'm outta here!

Bye.gif

:cry:

Don't leave :cry:

I've only been here a few weeks and you have stood out to me as a good member who contributes a lot to the site... surely you can trade and make the odd post too? After all we still learn things no matter how advanced we are...

Either you should stay or you're your simply making an excuse for something else, and for this i, afraid we'll simply have to speculate, i'll add 2 ideas:

1) You're on the run from triads who are in hot pursuit.
2) You're going to jail after being caught smuggling Uranium.

going full time, all the best good luck but if its from home I have a feeling you will be back, lonely business trading from home.

as per Vaco, its a lonely business, and you will need some interaction.

the best of luck going full-time, its a really scary experience, but ultimately worth it.
hopefully, rather than cutting yourself off completely, you are more likely to communicate with those who you've built up a rapport, in an off-T2W environment. (skype, etc)

I suspect you know that you will need to make an effort to go out, else you become reclusive.

However, be warned, T2W is like a sinister cult, and you will be hunted down and made to return.
You are not a free man, you are a T2W number.
Be on the lookout for big white bouncy balls!!!

Don't leave :cry:

I've only been here a few weeks and you have stood out to me as a good member who contributes a lot to the site... surely you can trade and make the odd post too? After all we still learn things no matter how advanced we are...

Either you should stay or you're your simply making an excuse for something else, and for this i, afraid we'll simply have to speculate, i'll add 2 ideas:

1) You're on the run from triads who are in hot pursuit.
2) You're going to jail after being caught smuggling Uranium.

he's going back to his old nic

They can be distracting, however sometimes it's worth persevering ... I've made a few useful contacts through t2w although it's taken much searching.

Good luck in your endeavours.

Good luck and happy trading, I agree with trendie, I trade full time, working from home I became isolated, I felt better in myself when I got an office away from home. All the best