I'm a Trader Get me out of this contract!

herbie14

48 0
just get your doctor to sign you off with stress for a few months, then open up a brokerage a/c in someone elses name and bingo!

Sahil

33 0
Stress and back pain!

Anyone know any arcades outside the USA and EU? i.e. Switzerland, Dubai, S.A, etc...

Sahil

33 0
Cheers mate!

TWI

2,536 254
I am talking to a guy who wants to investigate setting up in Budapest also talk of South Africa.
Good in those sorts of places cos you don't have to pay newbies much and making in Euro is worth a lot more in relative value. Time zones mean you get up at a more sensible hour too.

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,394 1,170
twalker said:
I am talking to a guy who wants to investigate setting up in Budapest also talk of South Africa.
Good in those sorts of places cos you don't have to pay newbies much and making in Euro is worth a lot more in relative value. Time zones mean you get up at a more sensible hour too.

Which time zones?

S. Africa's on GMT.

TWI

2,536 254
Well I had a feeling it was +2hrs unless they changed it since I left there

jpwone

254 3
Can see where the confusion is here.

Tony has automatically applied a London accent to 'South Africa' when he saw where the posting was originating from.

This of course has led to 'Sarf arf Riv a' which has been interpreted as 'South of River'. Which is GMT.

Hope this helps

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,394 1,170
Quite right JP - that's EXACTLY what I have done.

(Ooops, sorry...

Right, 'nuf said JP. 'Sactly wot I dun mate. Apples and Pears, cor blimey...)

TW - You are right. It is +2GMT. Don't know what I was thinking of.

Of course, if yu want a REALLY decent lie-in, then just trade the US...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock