I'm a Trader Get me out of this contract!

I am talking to a guy who wants to investigate setting up in Budapest also talk of South Africa.
Good in those sorts of places cos you don't have to pay newbies much and making in Euro is worth a lot more in relative value. Time zones mean you get up at a more sensible hour too.

twalker said:
I am talking to a guy who wants to investigate setting up in Budapest also talk of South Africa.
Good in those sorts of places cos you don't have to pay newbies much and making in Euro is worth a lot more in relative value. Time zones mean you get up at a more sensible hour too.

Which time zones?

S. Africa's on GMT.

Well I had a feeling it was +2hrs unless they changed it since I left there

Can see where the confusion is here.

Tony has automatically applied a London accent to 'South Africa' when he saw where the posting was originating from.

This of course has led to 'Sarf arf Riv a' which has been interpreted as 'South of River'. Which is GMT.

Hope this helps

Quite right JP - that's EXACTLY what I have done.

(Ooops, sorry...

Right, 'nuf said JP. 'Sactly wot I dun mate. Apples and Pears, cor blimey...)

TW - You are right. It is +2GMT. Don't know what I was thinking of.

Of course, if yu want a REALLY decent lie-in, then just trade the US...

I would have thought S Africa, if in the same time zone will be 2 hours difference during BST, but equal during GMT.

Why?

They put their clocks back when we put ours forward due to the inverse nature of our seasons.

Budapest sounds good - BITCHIN' city (so are the chicks! hehehehe)

BBB said:
I would have thought S Africa, if in the same time zone will be 2 hours difference during BST, but equal during GMT.

Why?

They put their clocks back when we put ours forward due to the inverse nature of our seasons.

Budapest sounds good - BITCHIN' city (so are the chicks! hehehehe)

BBB - South Africa doesnt move it's clocks around, so in the UK Summer they're UK time +1, in Winter GMT+2. Trust me, I've lived there most of my life !

Brgds
rog1111

Ok.

Spent a while in Brazil - and they do adjust their clocks, thus the time difference is 2-4 hours. Assumed the same for S.A. as they are in the same hemisphers. Learn something new every day......

Ta