I'm new here!

Iamjacka

4 2
Just thought i'd do an obligatory 'newbie' post.
I've been learning/trading Forex for just over 2 years and starting to see things beginning to work now. After listening to a couple of audiobooks which suggested that I join a trading forum to help develop and discuss ideas openly, here I am.

I'm probably at my charts for 2 - 3hrs every night and have been for the past year doing my analysis, setting alerts and learning so I'm certainly hooked and definitely taking it seriously. I'm hoping T2W will add something to my trading.

Melodiousmelody

38 7
I've been learning/trading Forex for just over 2 years and starting to see things beginning to work now. After listening to a couple of audiobooks which suggested that I join a trading forum to help develop and discuss ideas openly, here I am.

I'm probably at my charts for 2 - 3hrs every night and have been for the past year doing my analysis, setting alerts and learning so I'm certainly hooked and definitely taking it seriously. I'm hoping T2W will add something to my trading.
Great to see your hard work by far. This is indeed a good place to discuss your ideas and learn from others. All the best.

Anci_smith

29 2

Yes, this forum will definitely help you learn more. Just keep that zeal and passion on.

Henry_6

27 6
It is not that often that we get to see beginners pay so much attention on the research part. Glad you're serious about this stage. Good going.

galbi

40 13
That is a fine post. And welcome to the trade2win family, mate

AdamCantor

127 11

best of luck champ!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock