I'm new here!

Iamjacka

Just thought i'd do an obligatory 'newbie' post.
I've been learning/trading Forex for just over 2 years and starting to see things beginning to work now. After listening to a couple of audiobooks which suggested that I join a trading forum to help develop and discuss ideas openly, here I am.

I'm probably at my charts for 2 - 3hrs every night and have been for the past year doing my analysis, setting alerts and learning so I'm certainly hooked and definitely taking it seriously. I'm hoping T2W will add something to my trading.

I've been learning/trading Forex for just over 2 years and starting to see things beginning to work now. After listening to a couple of audiobooks which suggested that I join a trading forum to help develop and discuss ideas openly, here I am.

I'm probably at my charts for 2 - 3hrs every night and have been for the past year doing my analysis, setting alerts and learning so I'm certainly hooked and definitely taking it seriously. I'm hoping T2W will add something to my trading.
Great to see your hard work by far. This is indeed a good place to discuss your ideas and learn from others. All the best.

best of luck champ!