Samuel and Co trading

TheRegulator

Hello fellow traders,

I am new to trading and considering the Samuel and co trading programme, at a cost of 1000.00 plus vat. for a 1 week training and 1 week assessment. Has any body attended this programme and can you give me some feedback on whether this is a worth while programme.

Thanks for reading

I haven't taken this trading course but it does sound a bit expensive for what it is. There's a free 'school' over on babypips which is quite useful to start with. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, hopefully someone else knows more about this programme. Good luck!

I haven't taken this trading course but it does sound a bit expensive for what it is. There's a free 'school' over on babypips which is quite useful to start with. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, hopefully someone else knows more about this programme. Good luck![/QUOTE

Thanks for feedback, i'll take a look now.

This seems an expensive way to "borrow" 25k, with which you might (or might not) be able to accrue your own 25k and wave them goodbye. Seems like a slow hard road but maybe some people have found it worthwhile as only way to build capital?

Hello, I am new here. I saw this thread and had to share my experience with samuelandcotrading

https://forums.babypips.com/t/samuelandcotrading-samuel-leach-scam/159644

Thanks for sharing.

I later went on to join audacity capital mgmt a firm doing the same as Samuel and co. The risk paramaters and arrangements were pretty much the same. 10k in account, risk 0.75% per trade. monthly subscription fee. It was an awful co. to work for and I will never join another co. offering forex trading and learning again.

Better off learning the hard way by your self and trading with your own funds. signing up with tradingview.com and follow someone who really knows what they are doing and talking about as well as apply your own skills and knowledge.

You will see conflicting views on the market direction but follow someone whos skillful and have a plan that you have a bias with.