1310996683812387278.jpg

Yu wuz 1 hr to0 early

Its Now now now

Attachments

• S&P 500.PNG
    S&P 500.PNG
    119.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Hi I am currently studying a Master of Accountancy. I am researching the area of Spread Betting for my thesis. I find this area interesting and would like to learn more about the industry as I have a Spread Betting account aswell. I would be grateful if you could fill out this short survey below. It will take only 2-3 minutes. This will be anonymous and no personal details are required. Thanking you in advance :smart:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WZGTQCT

You could phrase some of the questions a lot better and maybe then get some answers. For instance not many will want to share their earnings info with you and in what currency per what time frame ?
Peanuts per month or what.
Try again

Attachments

• Elektra.PNG
    Elektra.PNG
    139.1 KB · Views: 225
May well bounce back up a bit but why the steep fall recently ?
Could have serious complications ??
My Spanish isn't up to translating the news - sorry

It was drawn out from the MSCI
MSCI
But today is the last day for Institutional funds to pull out from elektra.

If nobody took the short entry on offer between 14:32 and 14:36, then you are very, very silly.

Target was gap close but by the looks of it, it's now testing the ONL, so cover and a possible long on offer

Wasn't that 13 minutes before the PMI ?

Wasn't that 13 minutes before the PMI ?

I dont know. I could just see it had opened in range with a viable gap close below and it was very obviously failing to make any headway up. So it was going to go down. It just looked like a very obvious trade.