russian mail order bride ---

Could I have a tall fit leggy blond one please, one that doesnt complain and not full of backchat would be great, also does she have a money back guarentee if she gets fat after i've married her.:)

Could I have a tall fit leggy blond one please, one that doesnt complain and not full of backchat would be great, also does she have a money back guarentee if she gets fat after i've married her.:)

Another CSI fan eh?

Make sure you lock up your fridge and cupboards...

Thanks Atilla....marvelous advice that, would certainly stop their a$$es growing up their backs and stop their stomachs from competing with other parts in the sticking out in front department, for sure:)

I wonder does the posting of this in the "General Carrer Advice" section mean the OP is suggesting readers may want to become a russian mail order bride, or perhaps setup in business importing such totty? :)

Perhaps he's franchising.

I wonder does the posting of this in the "General Carrer Advice" section mean the OP is suggesting readers may want to become a russian mail order bride, or perhaps setup in business importing such totty? :)

Perhaps he's franchising.

Shall we digg this thread?!

Shall we digg this thread?!

Unless you have good security don't bother running it.

I did and it stopped around 75% of the way and I cancelled what ever it was trying to do.

Make sure you have good virus protection and patched up with all new fixes.

:!: :!: :!:

Unless you have good security don't bother running it.

I did and it stopped around 75% of the way and I cancelled what ever it was trying to do.

Make sure you have good virus protection and patched up with all new fixes.

:!: :!: :!:

Are you referring to Russian women?

Damn 6mths to late, just got married to a Redditch girl :LOL:
Half of them look like lads anyway !

well, if you come to the less salubrious parts of London there are plenty of them as well as in posh *Chavski. :cheesy: :LOL:

*aka a football team.

I heard if you get married to one of these Russian ladies and some are very nice looking, but are you prepared to support your new Russian wife family, by sending them money back in Russia:eek: , or I have been misinformed.:rolleyes:

I heard if you get married to one of these Russian ladies and some are very nice looking, but are you prepared to support your new Russian wife family, by sending them money back in Russia:eek: , or I have been misinformed.:rolleyes:

Don't know yet, I'm still back testing.

Damn 6mths to late, just got married to a Redditch girl :LOL:
Half of them look like lads anyway !

Half of Russian women, or Redditch girls, "look like lads".

Has anyone clicked on the link?
I darent without full NBC suit and anti-anthrax pills.

Half of Russian women, or Redditch girls, "look like lads".

Has anyone clicked on the link?
I darent without full NBC suit and anti-anthrax pills.

Yes I did but it failed to run at 75% so I cancelled it.

Have lots of Browser script restrictions on my setup with F-Secure...

I wouldn't rec for others unless fully virus protected and patched up.

I didn't click the link just making assumptions even though I read the post as 'Russian' I thouht of thai girls ... hmmm , anyway I take it back if anyone reading this is russian. Keep away from thai girls, we have a couple of blokes in our local who had 2 girls fly over to stop with them for a while. They were 19 and 20, the 2 guys where over 65 and looked like a couple of old shoes with no laces. But the girls looked like lads in skirts, or maybe they were lads in skirts ...:eek:

Kinger,

“the 2 guys were over 65 and looked like a couple of old shoes with no laces”. There are a lot of 30 year old women in Cheshire who are the same.

Grant.