Rumor has it the Senate are gonna act against companies that outsource to India blah

Can someone help me here:

I just need to check that I am on a website called Trade2Win (rather than TradeUKOnly2ProvideGoodsAndServices) and part of it's raison d'etre (typed in best Queen's English of course) is to bring together individuals seeking to profit from trading in the most global of all markets - financial instruments.

Am I missing something?

Vive le difference.

Chris

nautical said:
Can someone help me here:

i'm no mod, but i'll try my best :cool:

I just need to check that I am on a website called Trade2Win (rather than TradeUKOnly2ProvideGoodsAndServices) and part of it's raison d'etre (typed in best Queen's English of course) is to bring together individuals seeking to profit from trading in the most global of all markets - financial instruments.

yes, yuo are indeed on a website called Trade2Win, and indeed it's raison d'etre is to bring together Trading Bois and Gurls to discuss strategies, tips and advice, different financial instruments, blah, and indeed they are currently over 30 forums dedicated to those aforementioned subjects

Am I missing something?

indeed yuo are, yuo've stumbled into the one forum "The Lounge" which is not dedicated to those aforementioned subjects. In This Forum, we post stuff that is of a non-trading nature. In other words, sh!ts and giggles

Vive le difference.

rock on!
rockon.gif

- Car Key Boi :cool:

Spot on CKB.

The Lounge is where we let our hair down, within reason. Well, for those of us who still have hair, that is. For those who don't, they just throw their syrups about the place. :cheesy:

[For CKB only: a syrup of figs is Cockney rhyming slang for wigs]

nice one ersatz, there were only a few I don't use! :cheesy:
I don't whether that's good or bad.

Oatman

Sorry. Just caught up with this thread. Apparently slang differs with regional accent too. So "an elephant on the tuppence" (parcel on the ground) in Surrey proper (eg Virginia Water ) becomes " a polar bear on the coffee" (parsewhole on the grind)

Regards