Rumor has it the Senate are gonna act against companies that outsource to India blah

actually you left out quite a few , notable being :

UK black accent

african black accent

west indian black accent

white w.i. accent

* It's like trying to teach a Chinaman to say "fishhhhhhhh and chippppps" instead of "fit an chit".
... *

Actually this couldn't be more ridiculous . your average Singaporean Chinese speaks and writes better standard English than your average Brit , given the numerous non intelligible accents there are in the British Isles and the ever worsening standard of basic education .

makes the original statement seem somewhat ignorant.

* No jobs = high unemployment = more people on benefits = government expenditure increasing = higher taxes = companies go bankrupt, and the cycle starts again. *

for the NWO , this is peanuts , all they do is pump in more credit to prop up the whole lousy system. one day it will go - BOOM ! and it will make 1929 look like a picnic.

bottom line : get the establishment , they created this mess.

Oh yes they do! Round the corner from ChartMan's business is a ... Chinese fish & chip shop. :D

And about a mile from here is ... a Chinese fish & chip shop too. :D

They're not Singaporean and they don't eat it. They sell it. :cheesy:
Anyway, I just took a call from an Indian......Abbey Bank.
Are they in India as well?

...it must be 'Habib Bank'..and it's not Indian...but Pakistani Bank...has Branch in 'Bank'...

* "bottom line : get the establishment , they created this mess"

and who voted them in? *

I certainly didn't . I couldn't care less for mainstream politics anymore. But yes millions must have voted them , so back to the same thing - get the establishment .

of course this is now a connudrum since all major parties are controlled by the shadowy NWO , so the political process is corrupt beyond rescue.

what is needed is kind of revolution and it starts with the mind , one's views and determination not to be brainwashed by the mainstream media .

But can the English rise to the challenge ?? or will they do a Cromwell - on the brink of victory only to let his own insecurities deceive him .

for the record , I am AGAINST outsourcing and globalisation in general - it destroys both the outsourced and the receiving community.

If it was Habib Bank, then he didn't do a very good job in the 20 seconds he had :cheesy:

So what?

The economy is dynamic.. I'm sure the farm workers of the 1870's were upset when the combine harvester took 'their' jobs, but everything worked out in the end now didnt it?

I can't blame people for being stubborn about moving jobs, but enacting legislation to 'protect' jobs just hurts everyone. We got rid of the corn laws for a reason, because the average person was being screwed by monopolists. Clearly we never learn anything from history.

...agree......one thing mankind has learned is that it has learned nothing from the history.......

free trade = a myth , the EU , the WTO are the biggest protection raquets going .

then again rampant unregulated FT is a bad thing too .

solution ? let the whole thing die a quick violent death in the coming great Depression .

then let's get back to being farmers.

How can it be a bad thing? It is the voluntary exchange of goods and services between two parties.

One would not argue that unrestricted trade between London and Manchester a bad thing, or that trade between Nevada and California was bad, yet these are examples of 'free trade'.

I had a call t'other day from a call centre, the accent reminded me of the commentator at an EnglandV India test match circa 1985 I think "Now eean bottam comes in to bowl......"

Real free trade means exactly that :

A voluntary exchange of ANY goods and services between two parties.

So by this , we could agree to trade freely in heroin .

Most people would think this idea is dogdung.

FT needs regulation , but the regulators need to be moral people.

dsmodi said:
CKB:

Excellent points - hope u don't try to get a job in india though - i can just imagine your accent at the other end of the line.... lol ... but ya sure do come out with some cool points...

Chartman:
There was a program on the box about these call centres in India... beleive me some of those guys have been trained into speaking with better english accents than even you.... take my word for it.... I have actually talked to these guys when they've called me and they are impressive.....

just fyi.

thanks dsmodi :cool:

and the same thing is happening to regard to being taught American accents. Check out this link and especially the video clip
lol.gif

http://www.msnbc.com/news/983161.asp?cp1=1

* and the same thing is happening to regard to being taught American accents. *

fake accents are fraudulent , whether they are American or English, or whatever.

Big Co's that do this have no respect for their own populations.
Why can't Indian in India just speak standard English and when asked where he is , just be honest .

Or is asking the truth form Big Biz too unrealistic ???

Goolies to them and the establishment.