RT Soft - TradeStation Excel Link.

TheMoneyMachine

Are any TradeStation users implementing RT Softs TS 'Excel Link module'? If so how do you rate it?

Also is anyone aware of any off the shelve alternatives?

Kind regards

TMM

I used to use RT but I switched to hyperserver, what are you trying to achieve using the Excel module ?

Paul

I used to use RT but I switched to hyperserver, what are you trying to achieve using the Excel module ?

Paul

Paul

Thanks for the reply.

I am not familiar with hyperserver, why did you change?

I want to export trade data from TradeStation to Excel in real-time and possibly into another application.

Regards

TMM

Is this raw data or data that has been processed within Tradestation ? The reason I ask is that you could use a datafeed that can be used by Excel as well as TS at the same time such as IQ feed.

Paul

Is this raw data or data that has been processed within Tradestation ? The reason I ask is that you could use a datafeed that can be used by Excel as well as TS at the same time such as IQ feed.

Paul

Paul

I want to export trade data as opposed to price data in real-time. So yes it's data that has been processed within TradeStation.

Regards

TMM

TMM,

I think that is going to be a bit tricky in my view but if I hear of anything I will let you know.

Paul

TMM

I've got an ELD that will export the high,low,open,close and volume data for which ever timeframe you have on your chart, if that's what your after.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

TMM,

I think that is going to be a bit tricky in my view but if I hear of anything I will let you know.

Paul

Thanks Paul, much appreciated.

TMM

I've got an ELD that will export the high,low,open,close and volume data for which ever timeframe you have on your chart, if that's what your after.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

Blu-Ray

I want to export trade data as opposed to price data but thanks for the offer.

Regards

TMM

TMM,

When you say Trade data as opposed to Price data, do you mean last traded price (and possibly time and volume) of executed trades? Or something different?

Grant.

ascii data

TMM

Cheers

Blu-Ray

Hi,
Do you have the ELD for real time export of ascii trade price from tradestation? If you do, please help.