royal petroleum corp

hello gents it has been a few months since i posted and i have not got any further with these shares but a curious thing happened on friday out of the blue i had a call from a company called Mitchell Finch International they what rylp and want a deal for a company called ahm i have not put any reserch into this yet and no doubt this will be another scam but i am sure you people will give me advise i will put the email that this company sent me below and then you can check it out

www.mitchellfinch.com/mfi.pdf ---This is a PDF of our company brochure, which will give you an overview of my firm.

Mitchell Finch International --- In the "financial news" section, please enter the user name: "mfi" and the password: "wealth". This will allow you to view online versions of our financial newsletters.

Please find the following documents enclosed with this email:

1. The confirmations for the sale of Royal Petroleum Corp. and the purchase of AHM.

2. A Stock Power form

3. An example copy of the back of a stock certificate indicating what you need to complete on the back of your Royal Petroleum Corp. share certificates

Please sign and date the two confirmations and fax or scan and email them back to me.

You also need to prepare a package which must include:

1. Your Royal Petroleum Corp. certificate(s), duly signed on the back of the certificate(s) as per the attached example. (IMPORTANT: Please ONLY sign and date the back of the certificate(s), do not fill in any additional information)

2. The attached Stock Power form, duly signed as indicated. (IMPORTANT: Again, please ONLY sign and date the Stock Power Form, do not fill in any additional information

Once you have prepared the package, please contact me by phone or email and I will arrange to have the package picked up by UPS at our expense.

For AHM, you can access pricing and press release information at any financial website under the ticker symbol “AHM”. Each financial site denotes the Frankfurt Exchange differently For example, at Bloomberg.com , you must enter "ahm:gr" for the ticker symbol and you will be able to obtain the desired information. You can also do a search for symbol by company name under “Dixon, Perot, & Champion”. As well, you can access further information on the company at Dixon, Perot & Champion Inc..

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by phone or email.

Best regards,

James Harrison

Senior Advisor

Mitchell Finch International

Gran Via de las Cortes Catalanas 583 - 5th Floor

08011 Barcelona

Spain

T: +34-93-306 3417

F: +34-93-306 3443

[email protected]

Had a call two days ago from a bill evans of Mitchellfinch.com, saying there is a buyer for my royal petroleum in exchange for Dixon Perot Champion listed as AHM:GR. Are these of any use?

I had the same call.
Called the FSA and they told me to stay well away, as it sounds like the latest scam.

They basically tell you that there will be no charges and its a straight swap for these other shares.

After you have commited apparently they call you a few weeks later explaining that there has been a problem and the only way to solve it is for you to cough up some dosh, they have you by the goolies then as they have your certificates.

The FSA also told me as they are working out of the UK there is not a thing they can do to help you.

This guy from Mitchell Finch hs been chasing me too for quiet a while now. Yesterday I received about 7 calls and 2 messages on my mailbox saying that I am missing an opportunity of a lifetime. By the way any idea if I can sell Royal Petroleum at Frankfurt Stock exchange?

YOu're all being setup for the double con scam.

First the boiler room brokers rip you off by selling you worthless shares and stealing your money.

Now they know who they've sold the 'shares' to they call you saying they're from a different company and there's about to be a takeover or some other similar lie, and your shares are worth a lot of money.

That's the part to tempt your greed.

Then, they'll tell you that first you have to pay a for a bond into escrow (or some other lie) before the shares can be sold. And guess what, pay that money and it WILL be stolen from you again.

I say again, pay any money in relation to these shares and it will be stolen from you, you're being targeted by smooth talking fraudsters.

well done gents
i new you would all help
lets give them a wide birth they are all con men
if you can find a way of selling in frankfurt let me know asingh i will try it to but as of yet i have not found a broker that will touch them

I bought shares in Royal Petroleum years ago through knobel-lynch like many others. A year ago os so I was contacted again by them saying that they wanted to sell my shares and invest the profit in anther upcoming company. I refused as because of the echange rate dollar/pound I was not making any profit unlike they claimed. I since tried to look up the value of the shares and found them to be worthless and that there was something dodgy about the way they had issued new shares for the old ones.
Having thought no more about I was recently contacted by someone claiming to be from Cartright Financial who were taking over Royal Petroleum and wanted to buy my shares. They said they would call back and wanted details of the shares on the certificates to verify them.
I went to Royal Petro website and found nothing about an emerging takover. (There last news post is from 2008). I also cannot find Cartright Finacial(Or rather I can just not the right one!). Does anyone know anymore about this? Is this just another scam or are Royal Petro being taken over?

I bought shares in Royal Petroleum years ago through knobel-lynch like many others. A year ago os so I was contacted again by them saying that they wanted to sell my shares and invest the profit in anther upcoming company. I refused as because of the echange rate dollar/pound I was not making any profit unlike they claimed. I since tried to look up the value of the shares and found them to be worthless and that there was something dodgy about the way they had issued new shares for the old ones.
Having thought no more about I was recently contacted by someone claiming to be from Cartright Financial who were taking over Royal Petroleum and wanted to buy my shares. They said they would call back and wanted details of the shares on the certificates to verify them.
I went to Royal Petro website and found nothing about an emerging takover. (There last news post is from 2008). I also cannot find Cartright Finacial(Or rather I can just not the right one!). Does anyone know anymore about this? Is this just another scam or are Royal Petro being taken over?

Have you read any of the above? It's another scam. Don't send more cash.

Another scam approach on Thursday.

A guy with an American accent supposedly from Texas claimed to be working on behalf of Redrick (or Reddrick). The firm wants to buy 51% of Royal Petroleum. They were offering $6 (plus I forget the number of cents quoted) per share. He knew the size of my shareholding, said there are 451 shareholders, and he was looking to sign up a sufficient number to reach that threshold. In the next five or six hours he would be sending out a four page document on email which should be completed and sent back by emailed scanned copy or fax. There would be a NDA involved, and he also mentioned that there had been boiler shop activity in the past.

I queried how I could know that his approach was genuine. He said the papers would go through lawyers, but my query seemed to upset him a bit, and is presumably why I've heard nothing since.

Sounds a bit like the approach to AliceAkira in June.

It's a setup cornwall. These thieves talk a good game but in the end they're the same scum that stole your money in the first place, that afterall is how they know so much about you.

Next time he calls either tell him where to go or play with him, say you're going to invest and get the bank details, then report them to Operation Archway, the Police department looking at the scammers. By reporting the bank to them they'll probably be able to get it frozen.

cartright financal rang me last night from new york (andrew blake tel 0016468451917 email info @cartwrightfinancal.com)GUESS WHAT he can sell rylp for $3 a share, great i have 12000 current value 0,0001 cent , so i asked him can you please sell them tomorrow then and send me a cheque then came the same old line before he can sell them i have to investe in another crap share that he is pushing how quick do you think he put the phone down when i told him to F*** off you

I told my guy from Red Brick that I wanted the NDA to state that it would be void if any action by either party broke the laws of the USA or UK, and I wanted a proposal in writing to put to my stockbroker. Haven't heard from him since.
At least, when our numbers get big enough to form 51% of shareholders, we can take the company over.

It's the old 'advance fee' fraud in operation.

First they wet your appitite with re4ally juicy profits but you can only get your hands on them if you put up MORE money for some other crappy investment (although they'll tell you it will be a great one).

Pay any money and that will be stolen and of course the bumper profits on the original shares won't be coming your way.

Basically, everything and anything they say to you is a lie.

Same sort of principle for the bogues emails me all get, whether winning the lottery or the dead son of the President of Angola. Get promised a large amount of easy money but first you've got to pay certain fees to release it etc.

Be on your guard everyone as some of these scammers can spin a good line.

cornwall guess what red brick called me today and sent me an email i will copy it below then he his named and shamed he wanted to pay me $5.75 per share ihave 12000 of them you work it out the current market price is 0.0001 cents this is the deal of the century !!!!!!! but do you trust them he tells me he is working for private investors that want a controlling part of the company

this is what i said to him turn up at my house with cash and you can have the shares i think that is the only way i could trust anyone

Red Brick Capital Corp.
Redbrickcapitalcorp.com

Attention: Mr.
Regarding Attached Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
Please Open and Print out NDA then complete the following steps

1. Initial each page
2. Fill in mailing address on page 3
3. Signature under Seller
4. As soon as possible either scan and email back or Fax NDA to
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 001- 512.464.1114
If you have any Questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Best Regards
David Rico

Red Brick Capital Corp.
Phone: 888.707.4224 Fax and Phone 512.464.1114
Email: [email protected]

no15eys, David Rico has not replied to my message of last Saturday. See #152 above. His approach was the same, except that he offered me $6.50 per share.
I think I shall have a long wait.

yes i think so ,this is the email messaage that i sent back to him last night

Red Brick Capital Corp.

good evening

i am replying to this mail because you have telephoned me about rylp shares

as you are aware these shares are OTC stock and not freely traded there current price is 0.0001 cents per share and you offer is to good to be believed

i have checked with the sec and you are not registered (http://www.nasaa.org/) (Investment Adviser Public Disclosure - Sitemap) (FINRA - FINRA BrokerCheck )please advise me of your regulating body

at no point have you told me exactly were you have got my info from
or what affiliation you have to the boiler room scammers that sold me these shares in the first place

if something looks to good to be true it always is

if you are genuine about this trade then i apologise for seeming so negative

but everything about your company falls into a classic scam as prescribed below

Worthless Stock: How to Avoid Doubling Your Losses

your web site is a copy, your phone call promises me $69000 i think you understand that at this moment you do not look credible

why not give me more info then i can check you out

More news:
Google "Royal Res inc" and go to the following
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/snapshot/snapshot.asp?textIn=

Royal Petroleum have changed their name two days ago.

"08/28/09 -- Royal Petroleum Corporation has received approval from FINRA and NASDAQ for the changing of the corporation's name to Regal Resources Inc. The company's new trade symbol is RSOU. The company also has approved a 1 for 1000 reverse split on the company's common stock effective 08-28-09."

Any thoughts on the implications for us?

Adding to yesterday, we now own 1 share for every 1000 we did last week, but the value of our investment is unchanged.

Royal Petroleum Corp

Any luck with selling them yet?
Kev
[/QUOTE]

I like you purchased 15,000 shares of Royal Petroleum Corp which with a forward split I got 90,000 shares but now I see that they have been taken over by Regal Resources Inc (RSOU). Is this a merger or just change of name? The split now is a reverse split of i share for 1000 of Royal Petroleum Corp. They say FINRA approved this split. Can they say this withoput it being true? It makes the shares worthless trading for $0.10 Is this just a con to rob our money off us? I like you would be quite happy to leave my shares lying if I knew that eventually I could sell them for the money I put in. Which broker did you get to take them? Have you sold them yet?

Highlandmaid.