ROI 200% for newbies?!

kulence23

Hi, my name is Nebojsa. I'm involved in internet marketing since 2007. and since then had great success with it. Lately, I'm working on some revenue share programs, and I have to admit that ROI is really great! As I'm always searching for new earning possibilities, I stumbled upon on one post on the internet where I saw that Forex can be very profitable, and that it can produce massive return. As I'm completely newbie to Forex, I would like to hear your thoughts about this. If Forex can produce bigger ROI than revenue share programs I'm currently in, I'm willing to give it a try.

Thanks,

Hi, my name is Nebojsa. I'm involved in internet marketing since 2007. and since then had great success with it. Lately, I'm working on some revenue share programs, and I have to admit that ROI is really great! As I'm always searching for new earning possibilities, I stumbled upon on one post on the internet where I saw that Forex can be very profitable, and that it can produce massive return. As I'm completely newbie to Forex, I would like to hear your thoughts about this. If Forex can produce bigger ROI than revenue share programs I'm currently in, I'm willing to give it a try.

Thanks,

So can any other business. You have to consider the risks in trading and then make your choice.