Avoiding the mistakes all "beginners' make!

It's good that you shared information, but unfortunately all newbies make their own mistakes, there's no other way on forex. Perhaps, if you listen to smart advice, there won't be as many mistakes.

This is good advice and I'd like to add that there are mistakes and there are mistakes.

Mistakes are not just when you lose money. A mistake would be to make a profit from a bad strategy and not understand it was just luck - the strategy was the mistake and it will still be wrong next time, when you may not be so lucky.

A mistake would not have occurred if you took a buy signal from a good strategy but the market went against you and price hit your stop-loss. There is no mistake here. A mistake would have been not taking the trade, or not having a stop-loss, or closing the trade as soon as it made $10.

So with a bit more research I found an FCA Licensed pro trader and was able to view the trades that he took. This highlighted a massive difference between how a licensed professional traded on the FX market and how retail traders (me and you) traded!

I am very interested in how this Pro is doing it. Is he also taking 10 pip profits like you ?

You also mentioned Anton Kreil. Since he doesn't do 10 pip trades, why do you care about him ?