Review of Strategic Tips on Milking the Major Currency Pairs

1h310.gif

Paulfx said:
Satlion, I made a trade today and got stopped out. Shorted GBPUSD time

16:33 GMT@ 1.4620 SL 1.4650 looking at either a major retracement or even trend reversal.

From my charts it looked like it was a solid trade on my part. This last call you posted

seems similar to mine with different resistance levels. Was mine just a bad trade or did

the market go against the charts? How is your trade better than mine? Thank you for your

response.

Greetings, Paul..from your chart above, we can do some prognosis and have some ideas in the

process...
First,from your 1 hour chart, we can see a 1-2-3 bottom, which in forex, involves a reversal

signal that gives us a clue that the bearish(downtrend) movement is turning around into a

bullish (uptrend) movement.. The break of the 2 level triggers the upward movement..but you

were in the middle of it, @ 1.4620..tsk tsk tsk... 1.4620 was supposed to be applied as a

BUY STOP, so as to catch the bullish drive..

1h10.jpg

And the way you placed your fibonnacci lines were distorted..like putting the cart before

the horse.. The fibonnaci drawn below at the replica of your chart that was sent in, was

what you should have plotted and waited for price to move convincingly downward.. All

candles preceeeding the 1.4620 bar were bullish candles, except a bearish candle and a cross

on the 5 min chart.so bullish momemtum was still strong...
It is maybe when price has shown exhaustion signs like falling prices in a row leading to

bearish candles,that you would commence the 2ndstep.... That would've entailed you drawing

your fibs from the most recent high to your most recent low..
ohh,before I forget, MACD was still above the 0.0 equilibrium line, which is also price way

of saying ''I'M STILL OVERBOUGHTAND MOMENTUM DOESNT LOOK LIKE ITS EASING VERY SOON"...
What else?
hmmmm....
By applying the CHART PATTERN PROJECTION STRATEGY, you would have sensed, to a considerable

extent , that price is reversing upward on the 123 bottom, THEN calculating your target

point or where you want to exit the trade.

1h111.gif

1.4573-1.4446=0.0127

1.4585+0.0127=1.4712(target point)

Price made a high of 1.4743 that Wednesday,more than 30 pips above our target point of

1.4712..You would've known where you were exiting,BEFORE entering the trade..you missed 92

pips for triggering the wrong order. Ohh, and your stop loss, an integral part of risk

management, is too tight at 30 pips..

Hope you understand

[quote author=Vickywebworld link=topic=981.msg5646#msg5646 date=1240675879]
Welcome ForexGreenLand! Your write up really shows that you are a forex guru. We will look

forward to getting more of such wonderful lectures from you.

Thanks and answer my question?

Can one really make money by trading forex? Personally, I see it as more of a gambling

business. You make money today and lose money tomorrow. Is it really a gambling business?[/quote]

Helloo Vickywebworld, thanks for your welcome..
When you enter any business without proper knowledge of its operations and strategies, you

are gambling.. if you reduced any activity to a mere game of chance, without bothering to

apply skills, knowledge and discipline to it, is gambling..if you are trading with no risk

management,mental/manual stop loss, and no strategy, then you are just playing Russian

roulette..
Trading is not lotto..heads or tails..mini..mini...maini..moo..or you get an addictive motto

in a grotto..You must understand the individuals that make forex a gambling business to

themselves, are the 80% that lose. It is more of the person than the strategy...The 20% that

win DONT take it as a gambling because they treat it as a business...income, costs,

revenue,etc..
So you have choices...either learn and practise well before trading and succeeed, or gamble

your earnings today n tommorrow cause you dont bother to make the necessary sacrifice to

win..your mindset determines how you take it...
As you follow this thread, you might find out for yourself, mon ami...Please feel free to

ask questions or make comments

On Sunday/Monday opening of the Asian session, if you check your GPUSD charts, price is

currently at 14677..
[19:28:11 24/04/09] Stalion : okay....we put a buy stop @ 14680..1st target @ 14715...2nd

target @ 1.4745
[19:29:28 24/04/09] Stalion : sl @ 14645

Where we at, when we trading forex in a pronto, swimming in pips pool like

breaststrokes..next stroke, net stroke was the best stroke..best stroke turn on down deep

throath..

1h211.gif

[23:36:56 24/05/09] Stalion : hipaul

[23:39:16 24/05/09] Stalion : put buy stop on USDCHF @ 10850..1ST T @ 10870..2nd t @ 10895..sl @ 10805

[23:40:18 24/05/09] Stalion : also a 25 pip trailing stop after before reaching 3rd target

[23:42:13 24/05/09] Paulfx : hello stalion

[23:54:20 24/05/09] Stalion : got ur reply....thanks

[23:56:45 24/05/09] Paulfx : ok good - back to "pipping" then Smile

[00:00:11 25/05/09] Stalion : sell stop on GBPUSD @ 15890..1st t @ 15865...2nd t @ 15826..sl @ 15925

[00:01:22 25/05/09] Stalion : dere was a bearish gap on the swiss....

mystikal said:
[23:36:56 24/05/09] Stalion : hipaul

[23:39:16 24/05/09] Stalion : put buy stop on USDCHF @ 10850..1ST T @ 10870..2nd t @ 10895..sl @ 10805

treeza11.gif

[00:00:11 25/05/09] Stalion : sell stop on GBPUSD @ 15890..1st t @ 15865...2nd t @ 15826..sl @ 15925

[00:01:22 25/05/09] Stalion : dere was a bearish gap on the swiss....

treeza12.gif

Hello Stallion,

Please i will like to ask : does all this stock stuff I hear on CNN and other news channels also affect forex markets, things like XETRA DAX, DOW and the likes. if yes,how do they.

Onwuka Arisa

If we compare the US Dollar Index (USDX), an index that tracks the value of the U.S. dollar against six other major currencies, and the value of the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA), Nasdaq and S&P 500 over a 20-year period, the correlation coefficient calculated for the USDX versus the DJIA, Nasdaq and S&P 500, is 0.35, 0.39 and 0.38, respectively. Note that all of the coefficients are positive, which means that as the value of the U.S. dollar increases, so do the stock indexes, but only by a certain amount. Notice also that each coefficient is below 0.4, which means that only about 35% to 40% of the stock indexes' movements are associated with the movement of the U.S. dollar.

A country’s currency can become more valuable in relation to the rest of the world in two main ways: when the amount of currency units available in the world market place is reduced (for example, when the Fed increases interest rates and causes a reduction in spending), or by an increase in the demand for that particular currency. The fact that an increase in the U.S. dollar affects the value of American stocks seems natural, as U.S. dollars are needed to purchase stocks.

The value of American stocks, especially those that are included in market indexes, tend to increase along with the demand for U.S. dollars - in other words, they are positively correlated. One possible explanation for this relationship is foreign investment. As more and more investors put their money in U.S. equities, they are required to first buy U.S. dollars, which can be used to purchase American stocks, causing the indexes to increase in value.

What is the correlation between American stock prices and the value of the U.S. dollar?

Trader, I told ya...do too much, you lose too much...step on fear and they boo too much..guess you kinda greedy so you dont move too much..me lose ma touch? never that!..if I can, it aint no problem..for ma kitty kats...where ma true traders at..throw your laptops in the sky...wave em side to side...keep your arms high, while I give your trades the Eye..brokers pleease...lyricallyyyy...be released...Stallion D,be flossing in, on the covers of Fortune...500..is the phone...demand..got the dough...got the flow..got to go down pleasant...platinum plus, like 3 sacks...take the plunge like Yitzack..The U.S Cossack

Gidado said:
Helloo stallion,am having some problems trading the london session,for some reason ,my wife is on heat during period n wants some loving.hardly any work done n by the time we are through,no strength left for trading.what to do?thanks.

awww,shucks....poor gidado...you got a real dilemma there...for the record I'm not a relationship expert and tend to steer clear from the battle of the sexes..that said, you might consider communicating with her on the sensitivity of your work..any distractions doesnt bring profits..no profits..less vacations,perks and all...also try working out a roster for 'that',which doesnt include London sessions...That doesnt work,try family counselling....

Buy stop,this friday on USDJPY @ 95.75...1st target @ 96.20...2nd target @ 96.45...sl @ 95.20...

Also for hedging purposes, a sell stop on USDJPY @ 95.15...1st target @ 94.70..2nd target @ 94.25..stop loss @ 95.65

[09:25:27 01/06/09] Stalion : Helloo folks, our USDJPY sell order triggered on Monday and

filled up to our 1st target @ 94.70...

mikey10.gif

Condolences to Iron Mike Tyson,and everyone that had lost their loved ones..who lost his

beautiful daughter last week....May the Good Lord give you the strength to bear the loss and

may the Holy Ghost comfort you and the family during and after this dark period in your

lives...May her gentle soul rest in peace...

Abdul Ade
May 31 at 11:28am
Thanks 4 d add....I was rili impreesed wit ur open discussions in the fx group,kip up d nice

job....Wher u @????

Cool,Abdul....I'm a Nigerian in Lagos....thanks for your comments...

Hey ForexGreenland, nice to see you here.

Hey rumpledone, howz it going?....rumpling up the forex markets, aint you? lol...

Sell stop on GBPUSD @ 16580...1st target @ 16495...2nd target @ 16465....sl @ 16650...

I'm a bit shady on where to place targets (and perhaps everything else!)... Perhaps a bit of help?

Here is my thinking on the EURUSD today...

Low on 02/06/09 @ 09:50, 1.4105; Top today @ 07:50, 1.4339.
Short at 1.4187, with stop loss @ 1.4219. BUT where to put my target? at the height of the top/bottom below entry, i.e. 1.3953, or at 60% of this, i.e. 1.4047?

If someone can tell me how to put charts up, I can... will probably make this a lot easier!

Last edited:
Sell stop on GBPUSD @ 16580...1st target @ 16495...2nd target @

16465....sl @ 16650...

wedgat11.gif

wedgat12.gif

I'm a bit shady on where to place targets (and perhaps everything

else!)... Perhaps a bit of help?

Here is my thinking on the EURUSD today...

Low on 02/06/09 @ 09:50, 1.4105; Top today @ 07:50, 1.4339.
Short at 1.4177, with stop loss @ 1.4219. BUT where to put my target? at the height of the

top/bottom below entry, i.e. 1.3985, or at 60% of this, i.e. 1.4037?

If someone can tell me how to put charts up, I can... will probably make this a lot

easier!

Helloo mon ami...since no one has bothered to lend a hand, maybe we might get a little

enlightenment here...Eurodollar,EURUSD is like a cousin of GBPUSD...
Students of the CHART PATTERN PROJECTION STRATEGY would have like 3 answers to your question...

eurot10.gif

1 Your sell entry at 1.4177 was kinda risky, because by fibonacci rules,prce usually turns

around at the 60% retracement..the high of the candle where the thumb sign is, would've made a good buy entry...

Also,shorting @ 14281,around 9.15am wednesday,below the low of the 'top' would've been much

better,where you ride it down to 60% level,which is yur potential target...the risk to rewad

ratio of your original entry wasnt really encouraging...

2 or by using the triangle pattern,

1.4326-1.4161=0.0165
1.4281-0.0165=1.4116(target point)

you might have still taken the risk and gone for a downside target of 14116..

remember ,entering a trade without knowing,to a fair extent, your targets or exits, is like

travelling without a map..Lost part 2..

Dis is the part I like best...its surreal..out the blue, mystikal got pips appeal..brokers

use to go ill..you gone see how we project on the screen,for real..

we could see a 123 bottom on the EURUSD...we buy above '2' for a 1st target of 14205..

1.4162-1.4117=0.0045
1.4160+0.0045=1.4205(1st target)

2nd target shoud be around 14225...while 3rd target around 14250...

eurot210.gif

Hope you understand...amigos

The new book explaining these hard hitting strategies is coming out soon...until then, keep

reading and stay tuned.....

Last edited:
Much appreciated... BUT, how did you arrive at the 1.4161; is that the intersection of the dotted red and the price action? If so, is this red line purely a judgement onyour part as to where you think the best fit of the up trend is, or did you use a computer package to compute?

Saw the 1-2-3 this morning, but too late into work to catch it! (Oh well).

Thanks in advance for your help forexgreenland

One other thing... having considered your position this morning ono the EURUSD based on the 1-2-3 method. What sets apart your 123 from the one I pointed out yesterday? Is it the fact that by the time my 123 pattern had been completed, i.e. @ 1.4177, the price action had already retraced c.70%, making it hard to forsee the kind of falls I predicted? Or was it simply that I diagnosed the pattern wrongly?

Last edited:
The Art of the Comeback

We put a sell stop on GBPUSD @ 1.5220
1ST TARGET @ 1.5145
2ND TARGET@ 1.5127
3RD TARGET@ 1.5068
STOP LOSS @ 1.5285

Greetings, Folks,
It is good to be back again. At last the First Edition of the bestselling book, ''Review of
Strategic Tips on Milking the Forex Markets'' is out!
This 110 page manuscript exposes the secret blueprint behind my Chart Projection Strategy that was used to predict the 2008 global economic recession.
It shows where the market prices are going and how far it takes, through the use of chart
patterns. Whether you are looking for 10 pips or more than an 100 pips, the Chart Projection Strategy would take you there.
It also shows how you tap into your ''Holy Grail'' in the psychology of trading by the
application of the Silence.
Never-before-seen excerpts from the Conversations With Forexgreenland is also included for both new and experienced traders and investors that would blow your mind!

Download the ''Review of Strategic Tips on Milking the Forex Markets'' on Kindle and Lulu

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/review-of-strategic-tips-on-milking-the-forex-markets/10658202

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003I84MRI

Please feel free to send your comments and questions...

God bless..

Helloo folks,
On Wednesday, we saw the cable (GBPUSD) yield up a total of 93 pips through the second target

@ 1.5127.

Stalion said:
Greetings, Forexgreenlanders,

We put a sell stop on GBPUSD @ 1.5220
1ST TARGET @ 1.5145
2ND TARGET@ 1.5127
3RD TARGET@ 1.5068
STOP LOSS @ 1.5285

93pips11.gif

MACD had a bearish convergence with price which gave us a clue that the cable was going down. Support was already broken at that point and it was a free fall of 93 pips that we had.

This Friday, we are seeing GBPUSD MOVING DOWN YET AGAIN, AFTER A BULLISH RUN UP...WHAT IS TO

BE? TO BE OR NOT BE?

Sell stop on GBPUSD @ 1.5310…..

http://forexgreenland.foruma.biz/fo...orex-signals-in-forex-forum-t381-100.htm#2005

Stalion said:
This Friday, we are seeing GBPUSD MOVING DOWN YET AGAIN, AFTER A

BULLISH RUN UP...wHAT IS TO

BE? tO BE OR NOT BE?

Sell stop on GBPUSD @ 1.5310
1st target @ 1.5295
2nd target @ 1.5265
3rd target @ 1.5235
stop loss @ 1.5350

Hello folks,
Before the opening of the forex markets today, we saw price making an

intermediate high of 1.5324, 26 pips less than our stop loss loss at

1.5350. Monday morning saw GBPUSD dropping a bearish gap beyond our 2nd

target of 1.5265, tearing down even beyond our 3rd price target of

That made us approximately 75 pips~ $75 minilot,$750 standard lot on

the cable.

ggg10.gif

The head and shoulder pattern was used to generate 75 pips on

Friday/Monday..

So how do we project those head and shoulder price

targets for profitable trading?

Study Chapter 1 of the Review of Strategic Tips on Milking the Forex Markets book:

well said

Pinnacle of Profitability: The "Being" State of Mind
A successful trader almost instinctively knows how to make a trade using the best method available for the current market trend and/or condition. This ability does not occur overnight. It is only accomplished through perseverance, knowledge of various trading methods and learning which one works given a particular market condition.

No trade is ever a "sure thing". However, a profitable synchronicity almost naturally occurs when you are faced with a potential trade, have a feel for the current market trends and condition

How about

-- do you think collection personal statistics is useful using the stmt
what KPI , we have to do the simple formula on the statistic

-- how about datamining -- say one column means SUCCESS -- how to define this success formula -- of course, not +ve mean success and vice versa [not that simple]

-----

Hello Stallion, congrats on your new book in town.i spent the entire weekend going through it and was impressed by the info you gave out.now I want to see if your chart projection prices can be inculcated on a robot or expert advisor. I’ve a masters in software programming and very keen on transposing your strategy in a mechanical way for trading.

Hi xx3 and Kissinger, It seems your questions borders on using the discretionary system of the chart projection strategy for robots/expert advisors/mechanical trading. You see, the essence of a discretionary system is the ART of it, not really the science. In art, I mean, getting to see patterns where 80% of traders are not able or trained to see and take advantage of. It is not like 1+1=2, kind of mechanical trading.. it is more of a 1+1=11 kind of esoteric trading.

You have to get to the point of mastery in which you can wake up in the morning, go straight to your charts, and know, to a considerable extent, where and how far price is going. Like a fighter jet pilot weaving his plane in evasive action or a ship captain navigating his vessel adroitly after ‘’smelling’’ the trends of the ocean currents.

Statistics and data mining is okay when you are trying to track your performance, but mastery of your market intuition for optimal trading performance is much more essential.

Sell stop on gbpusd @ 1.5160
1st target @ 1.5118
2nd target @ 1.5075
Stop loss @ 1.5210

Stalion said:
Sell stop on gbpusd @ 1.5160
1st target @ 1.5118
2nd target @ 1.5075
Stop loss @ 1.5210

Helloo folks,first of all, I want to express my condolences to the

family of our late President of Nigeria..Alhaji Umaru Yaradua. Also to

the family of Dagrin and also to those that have lost their loved ones.

May God give them the strength and fortitude to bear their loss, and

move on to greater heights..

Having said that,GBPUSD is having a roll on the bearish dust for a

couple of days now. More than 85 pips,$85 minilot,$850 standard lot was

made on that call. And it is still declining....

gtfbn10.gif

u bought at the top, great call !

Today, 12:56pm #233 forexgreenland
Buy GBPUSD @ 1.4813 1ST TARGET @ 1.4853....

The Holy Grail and the Mystery of Christ

The Holy Grail and the Mystery of Christ

Hello
How are you doing? Hope all is well. Thank God
As I promised, my Current Book is out.. The Holy Grail and the Mystery of Christ on Kindle..

You can still have a sneak peak from the sample excepts here;

4shared.com/office/-BJAQm4-ba/The_Holy_Grail_and_the_Mystery.html

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O384BNW

The curious title of my current book, The Holy Grail, would

pique your interests and open your eyes to new revelations of

truth that has been hidden for centuries from mankind.
The Earth is drifting into a new circle and its birth pangs can be

felt all around the world via unbridled corruption, wars, famines,

plagues and pestilences, natural disasters like earthquakes,

flooding, widespread fire outbreaks, and so forth in this 21st

century.
Have you ever taking the time to sit and think about the strange

occurrences that are grabbing currencies in the consciousness of

contemporary minds? Although these events have been predicted

by the Lord Jesus Christ in His First Coming at the Mount of

Olives over 2000 years ago, it is quite experiential when you are

in the midst of it all and wondering why, what, how or when?
The answer, my friend, is in the Holy Grail. Yes, the solution to

the world’ ills, whether spiritual, physical, material, financial,

intellectual, etc, could be traced to this phenomenon that

spiritualists, religionists , even pagans term the Holy Grail.
Open your mind as you read through this book, and soberly

reflect on this information that has been granted unto you for the

salvation of a dying world. It might be the most important

information of your life, which have the potential to bring you

boundless joy and eternal happiness, if you are willing to open

your ears to the Truth.
Till we meet again.
Yours Sincerely,
Author, Professor and Finisher of the Christine Faith,
Aghogho Puegeren.
God bless you

http://forexgreenland.foruma.biz/t3...ic-tips-on-forex-signals-in-forex-forum#11104

Stallion

Hello Forexgreenland Knights,
Yesterday price on the GBPUSD hourly made a bounce downward to the 50% fibonnacci retracement and later moved upwards, which manifested a double top pattern. By positioning yourself to foresee these patterns, you can surf the waves at the right time.

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/2556884/gbpusd-h1-oanda-division1?bind=1

Today, on the 28th of October 2014, we are still observing the the cable which has its entry point @ 1.6155
1st target @ 1.6115 (38.2%)
2nd target @ 1.6095 (50.0%)
3rd target @ 1.6075 (61.8%)
stop loss @ 1.6180

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/2556918/gbpusd-h1-oanda-division1

As I promised, my Current Book is out.. The Holy Grail and the Mystery of Christ on Kindle..
You can still have a sneak peak from the sample excepts here;

4shared.com/office/-BJAQm4-ba/The_Holy_Grail_and_the_Mystery.html

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O384BNW

As usual, the press is out ... 3 days after my new book, Jesus is now a Philosopher!

'Beardless Jesus' found in Spain

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-29480874

In the image, Jesus Christ is flanked by two apostles, believed to be Peter and Paul. "The scene takes place in the celestial orb, framed between two palm trees, which in Christian iconography represent immortality, the afterlife and heaven, among other things," ABC writes.

El Mundo notes that Christ looks very different from later depictions: he has no beard, his hair is not too long and he is wearing a philosopher's toga.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/t...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...&utm_source=Alert-world&utm_content=FullStory

Google

guardian news How To Enhance Your Ethereal Image

Meet Cecil Taylor, The Esoteric Pianist!

SO, how does one refine his or her ethereal image? This week’s article takes us still to the pl…
The ascent to the Luminous Heights where the Holy Grail , the Sacred Vessel of the Pure Love, Power and Wisdom of the Almighty is being potrayed by the Press as .....

The curious title of my current book, The Holy Grail, would pique your interests and open your eyes to new revelations of truth that has been hidden for centuries from mankind.
The Earth is drifting into a new circle and its birth pangs can be felt all around the world via unbridled corruption, wars, famines, plagues and pestilences, natural disasters like earthquakes, flooding, widespread fire outbreaks, and so forth in this 21st century.
Have you ever taking the time to sit and think about the strange occurrences that are grabbing currencies in the consciousness of contemporary minds? Although these events have been predicted by the Lord Jesus Christ in His First Coming at the Mount of Olives over 2000 years ago, it is quite experiential when you are in the midst of it all and wondering why, what, how or when?
The answer, my friend, is in the Holy Grail. Yes, the solution to the world’ ills, whether spiritual, physical, material, financial, intellectual, etc, could be traced to this phenomenon that spiritualists, religionists , even pagans term the Holy Grail.
Open your mind as you read through this book, and soberly reflect on this information that has been granted unto you for the salvation of a dying world. It might be the most important information of your life, which have the potential to bring you boundless joy and eternal happiness, if you are willing to open your ears to the Truth.
Till we meet again.
Yours Sincerely,
Author, Professor and Finisher of the Christine Faith,
Aghogho Puegeren.
God bless you

http://forexgreenland.foruma.biz/t3...ic-tips-on-forex-signals-in-forex-forum#11104

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/29/travel/iran-five-amazing-places/index.html?hpt=hp_c5

Stallion

Rudkhan Castle
'A hopeful time' in Iran Bourdain on Iran: Not what I expected
Hidden in the humid green forests of Iran's northern Gilan province is Rudkhan Castle, a medieval military fortress whose origins predate the rise of Islam in Iran.
Few foreign tourists have visited the site, which is a popular attraction among Iranians.
Work started on the castle during the Persian Sassanid era, between A.D. 224 and 651. Followers of the Ismaili sect (the infamous "Assassins" or "Hashashin") are believed to have renovated and completed the fortress during the late 11th to 12th centuries.
The hike up to the castle, which is situated along two peaks of a verdant mountain, takes more than an hour, prompting many locals to call Rudkhan the "Castle of a Thousand Steps."

Within 24hrs of my post on the Assasins, the President of Burkina Faso, who assasinated his close friend resigned.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/31/burkina-faso-president-blaise-compaore-ousted-says-army

The president of Burkina Faso, Blaise Compaoré, says he will cancel ... in a coup in which Thomas Sankara, his former friend and one of Africa's most revered leaders, was ousted and assassinated. Now 63, he is a staunch ally of the US and France but was also notoriously close to Muammar Gaddafi, the ...
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/10/31/burkina-faso-explainer.html

Spirit of ‘Africa’s Che Guevara’ found in Burkina Faso uprising

That , my friends, is one of the practical demonstrations of the '' Holy Grail''.

Price went beyond expectations on the GBPUSD , and bottomed at 1.6070, far lower than our 3rd target point of 1.6075.

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/25774...vision1-price-went-beyond-expectations-on-the

So what do we have this day our daily bread, Forexgreenland Knights? On the 4th of November 2014, GBPUSD Hourly has bottomed, then risen to the 23.6% fibonnacci da pisa level. 2 MACD Positive Divergence to price manifests a bullish pattern . 3 MACD RED LINE has just crossed the neutral boundary to the upside. 4 123 bottom pattern has been forseen as it took shape. 5 TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

ENTRY POINT @ 23.6% FIB LEVEL OF 1.5995, 1ST TARGET @ 38.2 % FIB LEVEL OF 1.6026; 2ND TARGET @ 50% FIB LEVEL OF 1.6053 ; 3RD TARGET @ 61.8 % FIB LEVEL OF 1.6081. TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/2582087/gbpusd-h1-oanda-division1-entry-point-23-6-fib-level-of-1-5995

Stallion

Rudkhan Castle
'A hopeful time' in Iran Bourdain on Iran: Not what I expected
Hidden in the humid green forests of Iran's northern Gilan province is Rudkhan Castle, a medieval military fortress whose origins predate the rise of Islam in Iran.
Few foreign tourists have visited the site, which is a popular attraction among Iranians.
Work started on the castle during the Persian Sassanid era, between A.D. 224 and 651. Followers of the Ismaili sect (the infamous "Assassins" or "Hashashin") are believed to have renovated and completed the fortress during the late 11th to 12th centuries.
The hike up to the castle, which is situated along two peaks of a verdant mountain, takes more than an hour, prompting many locals to call Rudkhan the "Castle of a Thousand Steps."

Within 24hrs of my post on the Assasins, the President of Burkina Faso, who assasinated his close friend resigned.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/31/burkina-faso-president-blaise-compaore-ousted-says-army

The president of Burkina Faso, Blaise Compaoré, says he will cancel ... in a coup in which Thomas Sankara, his former friend and one of Africa's most revered leaders, was ousted and assassinated. Now 63, he is a staunch ally of the US and France but was also notoriously close to Muammar Gaddafi, the ...
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/10/31/burkina-faso-explainer.html

Spirit of ‘Africa’s Che Guevara’ found in Burkina Faso uprising

That , my friends, is one of the practical demonstrations of the '' Holy Grail''.

Price went beyond expectations on the GBPUSD , and bottomed at 1.6070, far lower than our 3rd target point of 1.6075.

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/25774...vision1-price-went-beyond-expectations-on-the

So what do we have this day our daily bread, Forexgreenland Knights? On the 4th of November 2014, GBPUSD Hourly has bottomed, then risen to the 23.6% fibonnacci da pisa level. 2 MACD Positive Divergence to price manifests a bullish pattern . 3 MACD RED LINE has just crossed the neutral boundary to the upside. 4 123 bottom pattern has been forseen as it took shape. 5 TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

ENTRY POINT @ 23.6% FIB LEVEL OF 1.5995, 1ST TARGET @ 38.2 % FIB LEVEL OF 1.6026; 2ND TARGET @ 50% FIB LEVEL OF 1.6053 ; 3RD TARGET @ 61.8 % FIB LEVEL OF 1.6081. TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/2582087/gbpusd-h1-oanda-division1-entry-point-23-6-fib-level-of-1-5995

Stallion

To Be Or Not To Be? The Myles Munroe Death Connection

Hello Forexgreenland Knight,

How was your weekend? Great, I

hope. We thank God for the full

moon on the 5th of November

that ushered in a new monthly

season in the lunar calendar.

That said, the previous

GBPUSD trade was not to be.

Due to several factors that would

be broached here;

Currency manipulation, as usual:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/11/06/forex-manipulation-fines-idUSL1N0SW3GJ20141106

Nov 6 (Reuters) - U.S. regulators

plan to join their UK peers in a

multi-billion-dollar settlement

with a group of the biggest global

banks accused of manipulating

the foreign exchange market,

sources familiar with the matter

said, adding the deal could come

as early as next week.

The U.S. Commodity Futures

Trading Commission, which

oversees futures and swaps

trading, aims to announce its

settlement around the same time

as London's Financial Conduct

Authority, said one of the

sources, who was not authorized

to speak publicly.

Also the news fundamentals

from declining oil prices which

had a bearish effect on the cable (

GBPUSD). But why, you might

ask?
You see, Britain is home to

several titanic energy

organisations of the world like

British Petroleum. Their Gross

Domestic Product , GDP, shows

that energy production gets a

huge chunck of over 10%. So we

can see that the cable is directly

correlated to energy prices.

As in, when lots of European

Union members of the EU

import oil from Britain, declining

oil prices will lead them to buy

less British Pounds to finance

their energy expenditures. This

will in turn reduce the demand

for British pounds and lower its

value in a bearish multiplier

effect.

Furthermore, falling global oil

prices poses a threat to British

energy exporters' revenue, which

negatively affects the fiscal (

taxation) profile and monetary

policies of Britain. Reducing oil

prices also have a negative effect

on oil dependent/producing

Britain, whose pound sterling is

linked to the purchases of its oil.

More new oil players, like

Ghana, Angola, etc, and rivalries

within OPEC countries for larger

global oil market share, and

Russia, the largest oil producing

country should not be taking

lightly.

With all their cargoes offloading

into the international energy

scene in the midst of the global

economic recession.

This brought about an oversupply

or glut of oil, in tandem with

weak demand for the commodity.

The momentum was not strong

enough to push UP the cable

beyond the 32% fibonnacci

retracement level. Fibonnacci,

Gann, Elliot Waves experts

might see a bullish pateern

emerging in the charts, yet the

God given gift of free will of

man also has a place in the

outcome. The choice to decide

where to deploy one's material is

actually discretionary.

Consequently, in this gross

material realm, matter, including

money, is also used as

momentum to achieve means to

material ends. Of course, the

consequences would be borne by

the decider(s), who has

responsibility for executing his

freedom of choice.

So a hedge fund trader, using

fractals, might decide to unload

or short his multimillion/billion

dollar securities due to negative

news reports from the markets.

This action can override the

harmony of the laissez faire

markets for a season, while

adjusting from the chaos and

discord unto equilibrium.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/uk-us-may-impose-forex-fines-banking-titans-1473805

Yes, Nigeria can be foreseen and

predicted to become one of the

largest economies in a year but if

the socioeconomic and political

actors do not exercise their

political will towards that end, in

their propensity for corruption

and stealing, it might take more

time for the prediction to come

to pass. Same with Pele on

African Football and the World

Cup.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...n-three-days-on-cocacola-and-ibm-9811613.html

http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/21/investing/warren-buffett-berkshire-lost-2-billion/

When the student is ready, the

master shall appear.

So today, on the 10th of

November, we trade

retracements on the GBPUSD 15

minute chart.
1st target @ 1.5871 ( 38.2%)
2nd target @ 1.5857 ( 50% )
3rd target @ 1.5844 ( 61.8%)
Stop loss @ 1.5922

Thank You My Father, YHWH God, the Father for vindicating Me. Myles Munroe was warned months ago but he refused to listen, like all other religious leaders in Nigeria

and around the world. My facebook account was immediately disabled and banned because they did not like my God given prophecies. Mark Zuckerberg, I know you are

reading this. How long will you guys be so stiffnecked and disregard my instructions?

Good day,
I would like to officially close my faecebook account. Kindly transfer my intellectually properties, like the pics and images on my facebook profile/album to this my yahoo

mail account as attachments. Or send me a temporary password that would enable me to transfer my intellectual properties out of facebook and close it officially. I believe

the right to privacy and ''not to facebookerly exist in google search engines, are still in order.
Thank you.

Agogho Puegeren,
Facebook Profile; Sylvester Don

Stallion

http://newsone.com/3069686/myles-munroe-dead-plane-crash/

Facebook Hi, You've reached us at a channel that we don't support. Please visit the Help Center to find answers to many frequently asked questions and up-to-date forms

you can use to get in touch with us:

Sep 29
me

To
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Oct 11
Hello
Kindly delete my account permanently.

Aghogho Puegeren, a.a Sylvester Don

Stallion

Facebook Hi, You've reached us at a channel that we don't support. Please visit the Help Center to find answers to many frequently asked questions and up-to-date forms

you can use to get in touch with us: http
Oct 11
me
To
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
Oct 13
Hello
This is my 3rd email that I have sent in respect of permanently deleting my facebook account for weeks now.
I NEITHER HAVE THE TIME NOR INCLINATION TO SUE YOU CREEPS IN US AND EU COURTS. ASIDE FROM THE NEGATIVE PUBLICITY THAT WOULD

IMPACT THE IMAGE AND MARKET STOCKS OF FACEBOOK, THERE ARE LOTS OF LAWYERS OUT THERE THAT ARE WILLING TO SUE FOR MULTI

MILLION DAMAGES AGAINST YOU ON THIS MATTER IN A CIVIL LAWSUIT.. BUT DO NOT FORCE ME.. SIMPLY PERMANENTLY DELETE MY FACEBOOK

ACCOUNT TODAY. OR DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?

AGHOGHO PUEGEREN

SYLVESTER DON

[email protected]

Facebook Login
Account disabled
Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here.
Phone or Email:
Password:
Keep me logged in
or Sign up for Facebook

Forgotten your password?

English (UK)
Español
Português (Brasil)
Français (France)
Deutsch

SIMPLY PERMANENTLY DELETE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TODAY. OR DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Stallion

http://abcnews.go.com/International...wife-dead-bahamas-jet-crash/story?id=26796399

http://www.forbes.com/sites/faraigu...r-myles-munroe-killed-in-bahamas-plane-crash/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ine-including-religious-leader-way-event.html

Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, you people might seek to hide the truth but the truth will always prevail!

Psalms Chapter 2
Next >>

Viewing the Standard King James Version. Switch to the 1611 KJV Psalms Chapter 2 or view a Psalms 2 parallel comparison.

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

9 dead bodies don't lie on the 9th of november 2014.

http://forexgreenland.foruma.biz/t3...ic-tips-on-forex-signals-in-forex-forum#11174