Returning member; has T2W grown since 2015?

BeDutch

11 2
After an absence from T2W for several years I received a surprise message today from T2W.
I forgot why I had effectively left this site before. Hence I read through the 10 FAQ under the caption " I am new to T2W - Where Do I start? The text in the "long answer t section all all resonate with me. Quite similar, but better formulated than the What we are about introductory text of a meetup Group in West Toronto (Option Trading and Strategies, which I try to facilitate. "Try to facilitate" since during the COVS era, it is counterintuitive for a group, which is pub based to interact meaningfully.

That brings me back to T2Win, and exploring whether it could be beneficial for a North American based (option) trader to use this site.

I read the reference to David Beckham, which reinforces the UK centric nature of this group, it also inspires me to quote Johan Cruijff when he coached Barcelona " If you can't win; don't lose " a credo which I often think about when adjusting option trades, adjusting, rather than triggering a Stop Loss . that technique is for non-option traders.

I like to hear from other North American ( and particularly Canadian traders how they think about this site and its relevance to (option) traders based in North America.

NVP

Legendary member
37,750 2,096
hey B

welcome back ... :)

still a few of us here from 2015 and much earlier .....T2win is chugging along ....and the community is still friendly ...unlike a lot of other sites i could mention these days (lucky i have rhino skin)

cheers
N

HeavLeighGill

55 13
I'm from the United States and just recently opened an account on this forum. Still looking around and checking things out but it seems pretty active and I've seen a few engaging posts, so I'd say it's worth sticking around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock