Returning member; has T2W grown since 2015?

BeDutch

After an absence from T2W for several years I received a surprise message today from T2W.
I forgot why I had effectively left this site before. Hence I read through the 10 FAQ under the caption " I am new to T2W - Where Do I start? The text in the "long answer t section all all resonate with me. Quite similar, but better formulated than the What we are about introductory text of a meetup Group in West Toronto (Option Trading and Strategies, which I try to facilitate. "Try to facilitate" since during the COVS era, it is counterintuitive for a group, which is pub based to interact meaningfully.

That brings me back to T2Win, and exploring whether it could be beneficial for a North American based (option) trader to use this site.

I read the reference to David Beckham, which reinforces the UK centric nature of this group, it also inspires me to quote Johan Cruijff when he coached Barcelona " If you can't win; don't lose " a credo which I often think about when adjusting option trades, adjusting, rather than triggering a Stop Loss . that technique is for non-option traders.

I like to hear from other North American ( and particularly Canadian traders how they think about this site and its relevance to (option) traders based in North America.

hey B

welcome back ... :)

still a few of us here from 2015 and much earlier .....T2win is chugging along ....and the community is still friendly ...unlike a lot of other sites i could mention these days (lucky i have rhino skin)

cheers
N

I'm from the United States and just recently opened an account on this forum. Still looking around and checking things out but it seems pretty active and I've seen a few engaging posts, so I'd say it's worth sticking around.