(REQ) Pi_OSC

Thanks Tecnical, that's really very helpful, one question. do you have a tool or tecnic to identify when a rangin market has begun? in order to be more certain to when to use the signal given by the Pi-OSC

Last edited:
No, I didnt need anything to confirm whether the market is ranging of trending, the signals are still good in trends but the trailing stop gets activated sooner if the trend resumes than it would in a range situation. I find about 72% profitable trades with 3.4:1 risk to reward ratio since I bought it. It is beating all my other systems including "superadx" which I dont like at all, because it never tells me whether to buy or sell, only that a "big move is coming". The precision index oscillator gives direct buy or sell signals and find bottoms very well.
I dont have the open code, it comes in an encrypted format although I believe the guy sells the open code to programmers. All I got is a password protected ELA file.

Give us a break from this spam. Everybody here with any wit knows what you're up to.

No, I didnt need anything to confirm whether the market is ranging of trending, the signals are still good in trends but the trailing stop gets activated sooner if the trend resumes than it would in a range situation. I find about 72% profitable trades with 3.4:1 risk to reward ratio since I bought it. It is beating all my other systems including "superadx" which I dont like at all, because it never tells me whether to buy or sell, only that a "big move is coming". The precision index oscillator gives direct buy or sell signals and find bottoms very well.
I dont have the open code, it comes in an encrypted format although I believe the guy sells the open code to programmers. All I got is a password protected ELA file.

Verdict

Attachments

• bull.jpg
    bull.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 781
Thanks Tactical for your opinion... You think you could post some images of the signals that this indicator is giving you during the next week... It would clear out some doubts, Thanks in advance.

Neil, There is not much validity in Oscar Wildes comment. He did a long spell in prison and we all know what for... ok I will post some images on FTSE Futures later. What time frame do you want?

The last signal was on Friday am waiting for the next one ...zzzzzz

This is FTSE100 Futures 100 ticks 4 trades 4 wins. Still say it is total BS Neil?
Losing traders like yourself usually disbelieve anyone who claims to be making money!

Enjoy the screenshot and re-consider your foolish comment Neil.

Attachments

• FTSE100TICK.jpg
    FTSE100TICK.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 472
Wow! that looks great, please keep posting your images, Tactical also how do you manage your trades, I mean targets and stop losses, Thanks again.

The last signal was on Friday am waiting for the next one ...zzzzzz

This is FTSE100 Futures 100 ticks 4 trades 4 wins. Still say it is total BS Neil?
Losing traders like yourself usually disbelieve anyone who claims to be making money!

Enjoy the screenshot and re-consider your foolish comment Neil.

Umm ... very sexy chart ... I like green!

But... we have had these promotions ad nauseum on T2W.

What usually separates the pigs from the hyaenas is:

* the derogatory way they respond when challenged (calling others "losers")
* their complete lack of enthusiasm for wanting to share ... even though they came on uninvited to spruik the product initially
* lack of supporting evidence such as live trading statement
* the leaking of just enough information to serve as a carrot ... bait for the curious and naive amongst us
* the use of an accomplice to promote the product, with the usual "question-and-answer" approach

The Q&A approach ... or student-and-master is a very old pump-and-dump technique with which I was familiar during my old equities trading days.

What makes this one different ... umm nothing that I can see.

Neil is correct ... utter BS ... and PBoyles ditto ... spare us the spam.

The correct way to promote a commercial system, is to go to that part of the forum, and right up front tell us about it.

This back-door sneaky approach wins you no friends.

Good luck with the promotion ... we have not heard the last of it, have we?

Attachments

• Carrot.png
    Carrot.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,366
it is all said, thanks Ingot54. Well if any other has had any real experience with it and is willing to share it much welcome!

Ingot54, no Neil was incorrect. Oscar Wildes quote was total BS.

For example, you learned English did you not? And someone taught you, did they not?
Do you think it is fair to say that this knowledge is not worth knowing?
If you never learned to speak and write English, then nobody today would have the benefit of your wonderous words of wisdom.

Yes you have heard the last of it. At least from me.

See how hungry you are for that carrot....it would taste so sweet if you could only afford it..

I am curious why you guys reply if you are so sure its spam. I tend to ignore spam myself or my life would be 100% occupied by replying to spam emails and messages from robots.

Here is a much more enjoyable quote for Neil to gestate on.

Jealousy, tis a monster, begot upon itself. born on itself .....Shakespeare

Ingot54, no Neil was incorrect. Oscar Wildes quote was total BS.

For example, you learned English did you not? And someone taught you, did they not?
Do you think it is fair to say that this knowledge is not worth knowing?
If you never learned to speak and write English, then nobody today would have the benefit of your wonderous words of wisdom.

See how hungry you are for that carrot....it would taste so sweet if you could only afford it..

I am curious why you guys reply if you are so sure its spam. I tend to ignore spam myself or my life would be 100% occupied by replying to spam emails and messages from robots.

Here is a much more enjoyable quote for Neil to gestate on.

Jealousy, tis a monster, begot upon itself. born on itself .....Shakespeare

Hey Techie...

You know you come on here with no transparency and with that comes no creditability. And I would say that you really make yourself look like a bad salesman when you think 4 winning trades proves anything. :sleep: :cheesy:

Hey Techie...

You know you come on here with no transparency and with that comes no creditability. And I would say that you really make yourself look like a bad salesman when you think 4 winning trades proves anything.

Pipmaster1 ... you are correct. There is no live trading account ... the proof is in the miffed response TechnicalTrader911 gave when challenged ... he/she behaves as if they have been slighted! I hope so, because where Technical Trader911 sees a carrot, I see a wrinkled and withered old vegetable peel! Not exactly appetising or riveting stuff is it!!

Look ... TechnicalTrader911 has said: "Yes you have heard the last of it. At least from me." so it's no use pursuing that avenue any longer. We won't be hearing from TT911 any more ... not that we learned anything as things stood. Oh yes ... a vaguely obscure green patch that was supposed to be a chart of some description! And that was also supposed to elicit some kind of jealousy emotion on sight ... right?

We had a lot of enticing words, backed up by nothing concrete in the form of evidence (eg a verified live trading statement) from a newbie with a total of 6 forum posts to boast, all complete with an attitude problem - a bit of name-calling when challenged in lieu of a mature and helpful response.

I'm not sure how TT911 has worked out that I can't afford this duck ... but he/she's only half right ... I WON'T afford it ... nothing personal ... it's just a preservation-of-capital thing.

It's open-season on ducks, and this one doesn't fly, but it has an unusually loud quack!

In my view, I'd take the Mossberg .410 over-and-under to it, primed with number 6 birdshot, and move on.

Attachments

• Ducks.JPG
    Ducks.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 193
Proof?

I dont have to prove anything to you guys. In fact you were never even invited into this thread, and you accuse me of entering univited, when I was responding to a feedback request by Jeywhistle.

Hypocrites all.

Am I getting paid to prove something? NO.
Did I invite your comments? NO.
Was I asked politely to send in some trading account reports or statistics? NO
Do i give a damn if you dont want to be my forum buddies? NO

I worked out you cant afford it, as you spend so much time posting, making creative jpeg images in your latest version of photoshop carp poster, and poking your nose into other peoples business, that you cant be paying any attention to your trading account.

By your angry response it is obvious that a nerve has been touched.

Some people get their pleasure by interfering and being critical. (People that maybe a bit like you)
Others just mind their own business.

Enjoy your critical postings always, as you are all now truly expert critics, if you keep practising you could enter the guinness book of records for the poster who posted the most critical carp in a forum.

Critics are never creative.
Critics need to be critical to feel important. (To help them delude themselves that they are better than others)
Critics never achieve excellence.
Critics never make good traders
Critics critisize things they know nothing about. ( In a vain attempt to hide their true interest )
Critics are ignorant.
Critics feel that the more posts they make on forums, the more manly rights they have to forum "status" wow 371 posts! what a man ingot54 he must be! And wow wow Neil over 3000 posts! Legendary!!!
if only i was such a prolific carp poster, I could be a big man like you guys too.

VARS: CRITICALIDIOTS(0), LESSONLEARNED(0),CRITICALRESPONSE(0),ACTION(0),
POSTCARP(0),BUYSIGNAL(0), NEIL(0), ARROGANCE(FALSE);

If currentbar>1 then begin

If criticalresponse = true then begin CRITICALIDIOTS=1; LESSONLEARNED=0; End;
If criticalresponse = false then begin LESSONLEARNED =1; CRITICALIDIOTS=0; End;

if LESSONLEARNED = 1 and marketposition <>1 and BUYSIGNAL = true then enterlong on close;
if LESSONLEARNED = 0 and marketposition <>1 and BUYSIGNAL = true then action = POSTCARP on close;

if POSTCARP = true then piploser1 + ingot54 + pbolyes + neil = CRITICALIDIOTS.
if POSTCARP = false then piploser1 + ingot54 + pbolyes + neil = LESSONLEARNED.

END ELSE

if Neil = "legendary" member then arrogance = true;

Arrogance = a false sense of entitlement;

END;

Last edited:
Proof?

I dont have to prove anything to you guys. In fact you were never even invited into this thread, and you accuse me of entering univited, when I was responding to a feedback request by Jeywhistle.

END;

Oh ... you're back.

10: If current bar >1 begin
20: If TT911 making no further comment = false; continue
30: If TT911 providing substance for system claims = true; continue
40: If TT911 diverting discussion to avoid providing evidence of claims = true; continue
50: If TT911 statement "Sorry I have more important things to do than to post images" = false; continue
60: If TT911 now shown to be a marketeer-on-the-defensive = true; continue
70: If TT911 gets the idea and offers proof of claims =true; End
80: If TT1911 continues in current untenable attitude = true; Go to 10
90: If TT911 grows up and engages in useful dialogue on Pi_OSC = true; continue
100: If 90 = false; End
110: If TT911 is system promoter sprung hunting for personal gain = true; continue
120: If TT911 is just a newb who spruiks something she has no proof of = true; continue
130: If all Pi_OSC promotion = BS; END

Face it TT911 - only a whacker would come to a major forum asking the naive to part with $397 for a "system" that trades a couple of times a year, offering nothing as evidence that it actually works.

A couple of coloured lines at the top and bottom of the market is supposed to be proof?
Who's the expert in photoshop now?

Instead, we get this: "Sorry I have more important things to do than to post images" ... but you DO have time to compose lengthy gibberish posts.

I don't think the jury needs any directions from the judge to bring down a finding in this case.

But ... I say again ... Good luck with the promotion ... we have not heard the last of it, have we?

Attachments

• BS.JPG
    BS.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 187
guys please calm down, the origin of the thread and its meaning is sharing and caring so please don't be rough on each other, let's just get back to business, I'll like to get know more of the indicator and all the rest of the indicators that are posted with it even if they are great or a scam... that's all!