Renko

Anyone here use Renko for Trading??

I was working with some very very good renko traders earlier this year ...they were doing really well ....

I like renko....somethimes i use it if i need real granularity in slow markets

N

Anyone else used Renko?

I've not much experience with Renko, how do you use it? What advantages have you found with it? How does it compare with other non-time-based charts? Do you use it alone or with other types of charts/indicators? Do you make consistent profits using Renko? Is Renko suited to certain types or instruments and not others? Do you use Renko based on data from time-based charts or from tick charts?

Many Thanks

Renko is extremely powerful ....it removes time from the equation and simplifies patterns ....use any kind of indicator with it and it transforms what you see.......

there are also many kinds you can use .......

i recommend OVO as the provider of renko software ....dont use the free stuff online as it can fail

N

I don't use renko but just had a look at the many offered for MT4. Some are using stochastics, sars etc.
Can anyone recommend a good one ?

I have just spent 3 hours testing a number of different renko EAs. None of them are profitable. So be warned.

Last edited:
I actually don;t use it myself but was thinking about trying it. That was why I was trying to gauge some opinions.