ForexRacer Professional Renko System

Hve you been used Renko?

• Total voters
Actually, no, I did not understand you, on your splash page. That is why I am not purchasing the system, I am confident I will not understand it well enough to trade it. Again, it is only a suggestion which you are free to take or leave, but get someone to re-write your splash page.

I am interested but don't have enough information. Do you only trade using 10 pip boxes? How much screen time is involved using your system? What are the best times to trade your system?
What is risk to reward per trade? What is your winning %?
Thanks......

I am interested but don't have enough information. Do you only trade using 10 pip boxes? How much screen time is involved using your system? What are the best times to trade your system?
What is risk to reward per trade? What is your winning %?
Thanks......

Dear Mark:
We try to create system for different traders.
It is based not on time but on tics.
If Market move on ten pips it gonna be one brick if you prefer to use 10 pip brick.
By default it is 10 pips brick and it is our favorite but you can use 5 20 0r whatever you
prefer.

Artforextrading

Sorry AFT but you have not convinced us that is does what you say it does - 98% win
upto300% per month.
what we need is someone' opinion who has purchased the method and is currently trading it either real time or demo. this will verify your results.

Don't be sorry.
The only question is who is "us"?
Someone can make 1000% in one month without any indicators and results like this verify what?

Dear Ismail:
One more thing.
According to your question " How many pips i going to lose..." i can tell you
do not buy our system it is not gonna help you.
One more time- it is not for beginners.
Indicators, systems even EA are just tolls and we need to know how to use that.

AFT: Don't insult me i am no newbie. I love trading renko charts 10 pip box or less.
Therefore i am looking for methods or systems to trade renko.
You want us to buy your product but you offer no proof that it does what it says it does.
Prove it to us that it works and we will buy it.

Dear Ismail:
Please speak for yourself.
Don't use "us" or "we" unless you represent some group of people.
Thank you for your attention and good luck with your search.

I think the developer made a typo on their website, it should read "Winning trades 9.8%"

Dear Ismail:
Please speak for yourself.
Don't use "us" or "we" unless you represent some group of people.
Thank you for your attention and good luck with your search.

I want to know more about the system? Could you please suggest some webs talking about it ?

Why not just use your own charts or renko provided in your own charting software for free????????????????? I don't see the point in paying for this when it is free on any decent charting software...............

We regret, But we temporarily have suspended the project " Forex Raser ". Many bad guys have stolen this program and sell without Licence. But "Forex Raser " working not correctly Without Licence. We have only complaints.
But One week ago we have released new version Forex Racer Renko System. You can find it here - ForexRacer Professional Renko System