ForexRacer Professional Renko System

Hve you been used Renko?

• Total voters
Sorry.
I just a trader for this company.
A''m aggressive trader but all entries and exits was made by conservative rules and i just follow it.
It is not only ny system but we use it for live trading for couple of years

I hope you have much success with your system.......You seem like a great person, but I am trying to emphasize to everyone that reads my posts to be their own trader and develop a system for themselves...........I want all of us to be successful,,,,,,,but I know that cannot happen,,,,,,So I want all of the little guys like me to succeed..........

Regards,
JahDave

Jah Bless

I can't publish indicators but i can publish hole chart.
Now you can see tome frame

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,398
@ Art,
I can see how trading rules for Entry & Exit could be very similar to those used for P&F charts.

In your opinion, how does Renko differ from P&F, and
(I guess since you use Renko rather than P&F)
what gives Renko the edge over traditional P&F ?

thanks
r_e

Believe me or not a start as a trader 18 years ago as a trader in WallStreet.
A was barbarian but a made 850% on martingale in 4 hr and it was beginning of my trading carier.
And those guys i mean arforextrading was never lying too our customers.
That's why i stick with them.

I will not say if your system will work or not, but your english, even on your splash page is terrible........

I see.
I ask you a serious question to which I would like a serious answer as I am seriously interested in your response.
But you choose to continue meaningless banter with JD ?

Thanks, tuning out ................

HTML:
@ Art,
I can see how trading rules for Entry & Exit could be very similar to those used for P&F charts.
I'm sorry didn't answer your question right away.
They are on same base. The only question is what interface would you prefer?
Points and figure, Kagi, Renko they are pretty similar.
I prefer Renko.
Like some traders use bars, other use candles.
I believe almost all systems in trading are profitable but you have to find your own point of view.

Dear artforextrading
Can you show us your statement of Renko .
I think you must proof your system to your clients .

Sara

Also, why is your system so expensive? Why not do the "Wait, get this secret killer system now, for just $199.00--scratch--$99.00"? And then when people go to close the page you could have the old "Wait! Don't Go. Please! Just click on "Cancel" on the following page and get my system for just $.83 cents." I mean come on, your system is horribly over priced. Give a free trial. Give a monthly option. Something!

You can buy car for $500 you can buy for 500000.
If your system cost $.83 good luck to you.
On internet we can find also huge amount of free systems it is the choice.

That makes sense. Just one suggestion, why not provide the system for free for one English-speaking person, upon the condition that they make it readable to English speaking people. In other words, the system is payment for them agreeing to translate your splash page into readable English. I believe you would get more customers if they thought they could understand the system (this is in no way a put-down, just a suggestion).

So far I can see you understood me.
We are not over here to discuss language problems.
Let ArtForexTrading take care of it.
I just try to explain trading aspects and I’m truly sorry for so bad English