Renko trading

Daytide

8 0
Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted anything here, but if there are any Renko traders out there wondering how/where to get EA's that work on Renko charts, try 'PZ Trading'. They offer a good selection of EA's all of which work on Renko charts - and are all free!

I will add that, other than a satisfied user, I have no connection to 'PZ Trading'.

Happy Trading

NVP

Legendary member
37,467 1,962
Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted anything here, but if there are any Renko traders out there wondering how/where to get EA's that work on Renko charts, try 'PZ Trading'. They offer a good selection of EA's all of which work on Renko charts - and are all free!

I will add that, other than a satisfied user, I have no connection to 'PZ Trading'.

Happy Trading
hi there D

recently i spent a couple of months working with some very very good renko traders....it was an interesting divergence from my strengthmeter based forex approach and i learnt a lot ....

i know nothing about PZ trading but i woould always urge /renko traders to ensure they use accurate and reliable software to create their renko charts

i use OVO ....its only about $30 for the indicator but worth it

i was working with basic tailed renkos , and also a lot of work with customised mean renko bars

very interesting ......but not as good as my core systems i have been using for nearly 20 years now :smart:

N

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock