Regulated Forex Broker Suggestions

galbi

Hello traders. Hope you all are doing good.
Can anyone suggest some regulated forex brokers with good conditions, specially spreads?

Hello Galbi! In forex, the smallest spread occurs on the main crosses of the dollar, with the EURUSD leading the way in terms of lower short-term trading costs. The broker that offers the best spread on this pair (even on the XAU / USD pair) is FBS (in my opinion and experience). They also offer you a low investment alternative that is the CENT account. I that you, I would look at your services well

Last edited:
I have a few recommendations
Fxview - Cysec, FCA regulated, 0.1 pips & $2 RT commission
Pepperstone - FCA, ASIC regulated, 0.3 pips & $7 RT commission
IC markets - ASIC regulated, 0.1 pips & $7 RT commission
These three are my favorite brokers.

Fxview’s conditions seem better. Do they offer NBP?
I have a few recommendations
Fxview - Cysec, FCA regulated, 0.1 pips & $2 RT commission
Pepperstone - FCA, ASIC regulated, 0.3 pips & $7 RT commission
IC markets - ASIC regulated, 0.1 pips & $7 RT commission
These three are my favorite brokers.

Little known fact - regulation is there to protect the broker far more than the client!

It is always a good idea to withdraw profits leaving the necessary capital behind in order to stay safe even if the broker turned into scam.

Fxview is looking impressive, though. Just $2/RT for commission? What's the catch?
Also, definitely recommending icmarket, been having a good experience with them.
There is no catch buddy! You can have a look at my trades with them. Do check the commission section.
t2wcomm.png

Hello traders. Hope you all are doing good.
Can anyone suggest some regulated forex brokers with good conditions, specially spreads?
Definitely you have to look at FCA brokers because they cap leverage limiting your potential losses and offer better protection in case of black swan events.

I've been demo trading for three months and looking to go live with a regulated broker. Any good recommendations?

I would chime in on this one but personally prefer offshore brokers for higher leverage, lower costs, etc. I noticed that you mentioned you're only looking at regulated options.