Regulated Forex Broker Suggestions

galbi

40 14
Hello traders. Hope you all are doing good.
Can anyone suggest some regulated forex brokers with good conditions, specially spreads?

Vladimir Rojas

30 15
Hello Galbi! In forex, the smallest spread occurs on the main crosses of the dollar, with the EURUSD leading the way in terms of lower short-term trading costs. The broker that offers the best spread on this pair (even on the XAU / USD pair) is FBS (in my opinion and experience). They also offer you a low investment alternative that is the CENT account. I that you, I would look at your services well

Last edited:

tradingout

51 8
I have a few recommendations
Fxview - Cysec, FCA regulated, 0.1 pips & $2 RT commission
Pepperstone - FCA, ASIC regulated, 0.3 pips & $7 RT commission
IC markets - ASIC regulated, 0.1 pips & $7 RT commission
These three are my favorite brokers.

galbi

40 14
Fxview’s conditions seem better. Do they offer NBP?

Reactions: tradingout

progix

295 8
It is always a good idea to withdraw profits leaving the necessary capital behind in order to stay safe even if the broker turned into scam.

pipfighter

37 7
Fxview is looking impressive, though. Just $2/RT for commission? What's the catch?
Also, definitely recommending icmarket, been having a good experience with them.

tradingout

51 8
Fxview is looking impressive, though. Just $2/RT for commission? What's the catch?
Also, definitely recommending icmarket, been having a good experience with them.
There is no catch buddy! You can have a look at my trades with them. Do check the commission section.
t2wcomm.png

Reactions: absence

hatemypips

Established member
698 61
Hello traders. Hope you all are doing good.
Can anyone suggest some regulated forex brokers with good conditions, specially spreads?
Definitely you have to look at FCA brokers because they cap leverage limiting your potential losses and offer better protection in case of black swan events.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock