Recommend me a Broker!

I use JAFX and know of others who do and have very large accounts.

What about the ESMA rules, was your broker affected by this? I see that my broker Нotforex still offers high leverage for qualified brokers, hope other brokers also quite flexible to adapt to new challenges

Broker Forex4you is suitable for trading in the futures market. The company has long been providing its services and earned the trust of many traders.

Seems to be good starting point from a newbie, but this broker definitely needs further testing from your, because long-term results may reveal complications. Will stick to Нotforex for now, but diversification is a good idea if there are good choices to do so

Hey hatemypips, so you wanted some experience with Exclusive Capital, what kind of information you would like me to share with you about the company? I didn't have any problem with withdrawals furthermore. Also could trade with the MT5 platform without any problem. They have swaps (in case of the SP500 i opened a position on the 28th of June and the swap is 0.90 cents since then in overall).

Let me know what would you like to know.

Cheers.

Hey hatemypips, so you wanted some experience with Exclusive Capital, what kind of information you would like me to share with you about the company? I didn't have any problem with withdrawals furthermore. Also could trade with the MT5 platform without any problem. They have swaps (in case of the SP500 i opened a position on the 28th of June and the swap is 0.90 cents since then in overall).

Let me know what would you like to know.

Cheers.

Nice quite low spreads? What about swaps on carry trade pairs like USDRUB. Couldn't find information about this pair on their website. Currently I stick with Нotforex, they offer positive swap for ruble longs, but I'm open to find better conditions, i.e. higher swap for carry trade

Nice quite low spreads? What about swaps on carry trade pairs like USDRUB. Couldn't find information about this pair on their website. Currently I stick with Нotforex, they offer positive swap for ruble longs, but I'm open to find better conditions, i.e. higher swap for carry trade

The [link removed] is designed to calculate basic parameters: contract size, margin, cost of a point, swap amounts. It provides also live spreads and limit and stop levels for all instruments. Simply enter the initial data into the corresponding fields and press Calculate.

Last edited by a moderator:
The [link removed] is designed to calculate basic parameters: contract size, margin, cost of a point, swap amounts. It provides also live spreads and limit and stop levels for all instruments. Simply enter the initial data into the corresponding fields and press Calculate.

Can I install this calculator in my Нotforex MT4 platform? I mean are there any add-on which will help me to make calculations on money management right in the platform?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I install this calculator in my Нotforex MT4 platform? I mean are there any add-on which will help me to make calculations on money management right in the platform?
There is no such possibility. You need to open an account in Forex4you to use the full functionality.

What about the ESMA rules, was your broker affected by this? I see that my broker Нotforex still offers high leverage for qualified brokers, hope other brokers also quite flexible to adapt to new challenges

JAFX is unaffected by the ESMA rules.

JAFX is unaffected by the ESMA rules.

JAFX is located in Sofia, Bulgaria but registered in St Vincent and The Grenadines.
Which means they are essentially not regulated.
Next - they are (most likely) a Market Maker = bucket shop = stay away sign.

JAFX is located in Sofia, Bulgaria but registered in St Vincent and The Grenadines.

Yeah it's a cheapest location to open your brokerage. And you will have difficulties getting at least CySec license, because you have to open office there. Their market making feature is also big flag for professional trader who is looking for access to interbank market.

Yeah it's a cheapest location to open your brokerage. And you will have difficulties getting at least CySec license, because you have to open office there. Their market making feature is also big flag for professional trader who is looking for access to interbank market.

Cyprus is amongst the easiest places in Europe to open a company. And the cheapest in terms of government tax.
However, Cyprus is no longer an Out-of-EU-Off-shore area. They are in the EU and all the brokers that want to get Cysec licenses must comply with all EU regulations (The ESMA ones included). So, it's no longer as easy as it used to be to get a brokerage licensed with them...

They are a true ECN broker I believe