Recommend me a Broker!

NoviceTOP

Hi Guys,

New to the world of Forex, I've been trading for a few months now with the last two being Pip positive. I'm using really simple S/R zone type strategy and being extremely selective in the trades I take.

Currently been using IG.com as my broker, never really considered anyone else. If I have two more pip positive months I am considering investing a very modest amount of starting capital and trading at £1.00 per pip.

Can any one recommend me a broker? Principally looking for a few things:

• Regulated by the FCA
  • Negative Balance protection
  • Track record of good customer care/support

Also, brokers tend to have a very bad rep. Are they all really crooked and its a case of finding the least crooked? I look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers!

Also, brokers tend to have a very bad rep. Are they all really crooked and its a case of finding the least crooked? I look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers!

Market is most skilled crook I would say:D it knows where you place stops (that's why you can see so many broker stop-hunting complaints), cause slippage and create other obstacles which leave traders out in the cold.

Just invest small part so you can allow it to lose. And always trade with getting ready for worst

Just invest small part so you can allow it to lose. And always trade with getting ready for worst

Forex market is very professional market and it does not allows to make mistakes so any new trader might go with reputed broker and start forex trading with small amounts or with that specific amount which we can afford to loose.

Hi Guys,

New to the world of Forex, I've been trading for a few months now with the last two being Pip positive. I'm using really simple S/R zone type strategy and being extremely selective in the trades I take.

Currently been using IG.com as my broker, never really considered anyone else. If I have two more pip positive months I am considering investing a very modest amount of starting capital and trading at £1.00 per pip.

• Regulated by the FCA

Cheers!

Well my choice is Нotforex and Tickmill, second is FCA regulated so feel free to check them both

My question is , regulated trading platforms are always safe and sounds for the traders ?

It's not guaranteed. It's the added benefit of someone looking after your broker. There are good ( and bad ) brokers that are regulated and good ( and bad ) brokers that are not regulated.

It's not guaranteed. It's the added benefit of someone looking after your broker. There are good ( and bad ) brokers that are regulated and good ( and bad ) brokers that are not regulated.

Are there unregulated brokers which are good in your view? Systemic risk, i.e. broker scam is what you have to avoid in first place, and unregulated brokers are a straight way to this issue..

The fact that the broker doesn't have a license and is not regulated doesn't mean that the one that has all these things is going to be more decent and honest.

The fact that the broker doesn't have a license and is not regulated doesn't mean that the one that has all these things is going to be more decent and honest.

At least you don't lose anything if you set up trading account with regulated broker. If you expect that the services of licensed and regulated brokers will cost more for you, then you are wrong. In the balance of costs benefits there is no difference between them.

I think the choice of brokers for anyone who wants to deal with a forex key item in this business and I do not mean just about spread or commissions in terms of who is cheaper, but most of the security of the funds invested, as well as on regular earnings or invested capital .

Check ******* broker. I heard they are FinaCOM participants and have great CS.

Great that you spread information about your broker in every thread and forum, but personal due diligence is the only thing that protects you from systemic broker risk as well an sharp eye against unfair broker practices.

JFD Brokers is FCA registered.
Pure DMA/STP (meaning they are not a MM and don't have a DD). Average USD/EUR spread is 0.3pips.
+ Negative balance protection
+ Positive slippage
+ Post trade transparency reports
+ customized MT4 and MT5 platforms
+ Good CS and support
+ Allow scalping and HFT
+ Lots of trading products (500+ on MT4 and 1000+ on MT5)
+ Demo account has the same trading conditions as live account (without the slippage)
+ Segregated accounts

- 500 USD/CHF/EUR/GBP minimum deposit to open a live account
- Site is sh#t and hard to navigate
- Contract specifications are hard to find (but are present)
- Live accounts have a 25EUR inactivity fee, if you haven`t traded for 3 months
- Inactive demo accounts are automatically closed (after 3 months inactivity)
- Default leverage is x50 (could be a bit lower)

Hi Guys,

• Regulated by the FCA

Cheers!

Hi, I've trading with this new broker company for a couple of months and I really like their conditions.

They are regulated by Cysec.

The EURUSD spread is 0.5 pip with a standard account and there is no commission. On bigger accounts they have commissions like $5 or $7 dollar, but the bigger your account the lower your spread is. Check out their website for the account's information.
Their live chat is awesome. Anytime I had problem they would fix it in minutes. For me once I had some chart problem and they used TeamViewer for solving the problem.

They have a separate client funds account which will always be linked to your trading account keeping your capital in a segregated bank account.

They have webinars and seminars. One seminar is coming up next ween in Budapest, Hungary.

Right now one problem is that they don't have MT4 platform but they are working on it. Also they are new in the industry, but I had no problems with them apart from some platform problems in the beginning which I've mentioned above.

I hope my post was helpful :)

Hi, I've trading with this new broker company for a couple of months and I really like their conditions.

They are regulated by Cysec.

The EURUSD spread is 0.5 pip with a standard account and there is no commission. On bigger accounts they have commissions like $5 or $7 dollar, but the bigger your account the lower your spread is. Check out their website for the account's information.
Their live chat is awesome. Anytime I had problem they would fix it in minutes. For me once I had some chart problem and they used TeamViewer for solving the problem.

They have a separate client funds account which will always be linked to your trading account keeping your capital in a segregated bank account.

They have webinars and seminars. One seminar is coming up next ween in Budapest, Hungary.

Right now one problem is that they don't have MT4 platform but they are working on it. Also they are new in the industry, but I had no problems with them apart from some platform problems in the beginning which I've mentioned above.

I hope my post was helpful :)

Have you managed to make profits with them? No problems with withdrawals, I mean they can send you either on credit card or bank account without any hassle?

Have you managed to make profits with them? No problems with withdrawals, I mean they can send you either on credit card or bank account without any hassle?

Hey, I have a 1000 dollar account and yes I have managed to profit with them. Not much, because it's a small account and don't risk more than 1% per trade, but made a few bucks with them.

Yes sure, there wasn't any problem with transferring the money, so no worries. If you have any problems just call them or write them on live chat. They will answer in seconds.

Hey, I have a 1000 dollar account and yes I have managed to profit with them. Not much, because it's a small account and don't risk more than 1% per trade, but made a few bucks with them.

Yes sure, there wasn't any problem with transferring the money, so no worries. If you have any problems just call them or write them on live chat. They will answer in seconds.

Seems to be good starting point from a newbie, but this broker definitely needs further testing from your, because long-term results may reveal complications. Will stick to Нotforex for now, but diversification is a good idea if there are good choices to do so

Seems to be good starting point from a newbie, but this broker definitely needs further testing from your, because long-term results may reveal complications. Will stick to Нotforex for now, but diversification is a good idea if there are good choices to do so

I will post here when I will have more experience with them. This was just something to let anyone know who is interested in this topic. I will share screenshots and more.

I will post here when I will have more experience with them. This was just something to let anyone know who is interested in this topic. I will share screenshots and more.

Alright let us know as soon as you've done, hope you'll have nice insights not some plain evident stuff.