realize A SCAM BINARY OPTIONS BROKER

phungoctcttb

Hi guys,

Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having traded 4 years so far, I realized a very bad thing : there are up to 80 - 90% EXISTING BINARY OPTIONS BROKERS are SCAM. Very few in this industry are honest.

My friends, my brothers who blindly listened to them with lied promise that they will make big money if they invest, usually had a sad consequence of lossing result. I Myseft has lost so much when i was a noob newbie because of them too.

So that, with my respect for Trader Community, I wanna share my value experiences with you to consider before investing your money in a BINARY OPTIONS COMPANY.

A BINARY OPTIONS BROKER is a SCAM when :

1. Always encourage you to invest more money, and promise out very good things like regular profit per month (always 100%, no lose), x2 or x3 account balance in short time ...etc..

2. Withdrawal takes so long. They just want to delay as long as they can. An honest broker always processes a withdrawal in maximum of 48 hours. For example, Bancdebinary is a scam website. They told they need 7 DAYS for the withdrawal to arrive, but after that they ALWAYS TOLD THIS MONTH THEY HAD DELAYS.

3. Many complaints. Please check it on GOOGLE before you invest. If you see that the BINARY OPTION BROKER you want to invest in has many complaints then, think again carefully.

4. NO regulation. Those broker were founded freely and illegally, so that they couldnt be regulated.

Remeber, if you deposit money into a SCAM BINARY OPTION BROKER, it means you feed them, to develop and continue to scam more :sneaky:

Hi guys,

Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having traded 4 years so far, I realized a very bad thing : there are up to 80 - 90% EXISTING BINARY OPTIONS BROKERS are SCAM. Very few in this industry are honest.

My friends, my brothers who blindly listened to them with lied promise that they will make big money if they invest, usually had a sad consequence of lossing result. I Myseft has lost so much when i was a noob newbie because of them too.

So that, with my respect for Trader Community, I wanna share my value experiences with you to consider before investing your money in a BINARY OPTIONS COMPANY.

A BINARY OPTIONS BROKER is a SCAM when :

1. Always encourage you to invest more money, and promise out very good things like regular profit per month (always 100%, no lose), x2 or x3 account balance in short time ...etc..

2. Withdrawal takes so long. They just want to delay as long as they can. An honest broker always processes a withdrawal in maximum of 48 hours. For example, Bancdebinary is a scam website. They told they need 7 DAYS for the withdrawal to arrive, but after that they ALWAYS TOLD THIS MONTH THEY HAD DELAYS.

3. Many complaints. Please check it on GOOGLE before you invest. If you see that the BINARY OPTION BROKER you want to invest in has many complaints then, think again carefully.

4. NO regulation. Those broker were founded freely and illegally, so that they couldnt be regulated.

Remeber, if you deposit money into a SCAM BINARY OPTION BROKER, it means you feed them, to develop and continue to scam more :sneaky:

You have a VENDOR Badge which means you came here to sell something -what is it ?

Binary Options are for suckers, impossible to win

stay away

It is not practical that everyone will bet the same way on a binary option, therefore some people Must win. Its a binary someone wins someone loses.
Your comments are naive at best or stupid and trolling at worst. :rolleyes:

I advise people to stay away, from you.

IG index Dow to touch 16290 currently 15.7 to sell, 21.2 to buy.

Binary Options are for suckers, impossible to win

stay away

IG index Dow to touch 16290 currently 15.7 to sell, 21.2 to buy.

Now they are 0 to sell and 2 to buy.
I am quite conservative so I only sold 20 of these, and managed to make 274 profit.
You can imagine the conversation in the Postman household tonight.
"Hello dear had a good day?"
"Yes, I achieved the impossible AND made a tidy profit!"
"Thats nice love, dont forget to put the rubbish out tonight, oh and the lawn needs cutting too..." :rolleyes:

You have a VENDOR Badge which means you came here to sell something -what is it ?

just a matter of time before we know what

Attachments

• phung.JPG
    phung.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 1,846
If you Google the term Binary Options, you will come up with a lot of companies promising to offer the best trading service online. However, there are only few fulfilling their promises. I am currently working with Binary Options and doing good. So far the service is reliable and the best signaling service known to me. Thanks

Last edited:
Trading is trading -look at those useless lumps in the banks -they lost their shirt and everybody else's shirt despite having a rigged game,other people's money and the best IT, while everyone else has delayed prices,****ty spreads and poor execution. We who make money are heroes.

I do not know why people said that it is just a scam. People do not accept their failures. Binary options are not scam, If you work on them with techniques. I am telling this because of own experience. I am working on Options through http://www.bestbinaryoptionsreviews.com from two years Now. You should find a reliable broker than you will not say it a scam.

If it's UK based FCA regulated then it's OKAY but all Cyprus based and CYSEC regulated binary option brokers are scams!!! No IF, No BUT.

why is this crap even in Futures & Options... it should be moved to the appropriate section = Fixed Odds & Binary Betting

Options Trading

Binary options trading has for a few years now been an enjoyable pastime for me. It enables me to put my money to work in the fast growing binary options market. :)

In binary options, the market maker is even more likely to win than in spreadbetting! Spreads and %Returns are skimmed so heavily by the market maker that they don't even have to hedge. It's like owning a roulette table. People can put down red or black, call or put, but there's always the chance they'll roll on 0's, or in the case of binaries, the case that you only get 85% back, which means you have to win a lot more often than lose.

I have web address that is now nearly identical to a recently started Binary bunch if scammers and the amount of emails I get demanding refunds or complaints from its members is very frequent.

Stay tough on him and save your money for something legit. 50/50 trading is not where the money is at.

Last edited: