Real-time Shares

morog

I got a bit fed up of looking at my share prices 15 - 20 minutes late. Therefore I have found a way of displaying REAL-TIME share prices on my desktop at work.
It is a simple program that will allow you to post upper and lower limits on shares. It will post email's Audio and visual alerts when these limits are reached.

I find it quite useful and so have decided to make it available as shareware on the following site.

www.gocpu.co.uk

Combine this with www.selftrade.com and you have a full share monitoring / trading suite direct from your desktop.

Feel free to download it, play with it and send any comments you may have to me.

Regards and happy investing.

Morog

I got a bit fed up of looking at my share prices 15 - 20 minutes late. Therefore I have found a way of displaying REAL-TIME share prices on my desktop at work.
It is a simple program that will allow you to post upper and lower limits on shares. It will post email's Audio and visual alerts when these limits are reached.

I find it quite useful and so have decided to make it available as shareware on the following site.

www.gocpu.co.uk

Combine this with www.selftrade.com and you have a full share monitoring / trading suite direct from your desktop.

Feel free to download it, play with it and send any comments you may have to me.

Regards and happy investing.

Morog

This link www.gocpu.co.uk display job oppertunities. Please assist.
I thank you.
Gerhard Cilliers(E-mail:[email protected])

Seems to me that the site has long gone, and now held by one of those domain holding companies who buy up expired domains.

Was up for renewal in July, which leads me to this thought.