Rare Earth Metals

Has anyone been called about rare earth metals

Wasn't it carbon credits last time? Sounds like you're on the mugs list alright. Next you'll be hearing about coloured diamonds, investment land, wine investments, wheat fields in Ukraine and whatever else they think up to steal money.

About all you're missing is an invitation to be one of Mike Baghdadys new, new turtles (only 50k payment required).

Hi pboyles no not me i provide investments but researching more into boiler rooms and trying to advise people the best i can.
That way if any of my investors are contacted by any i can at least forewarn them. A company you have got to love the original name called "Invest In Metals UK" such creativity in some of these companies try to sell one of my clients rare earth metals.
Sounds like you have been contacted by Capital Alternatives or one of its companies. Run by a Renwick Hadlow.
I have noticed a lot of boiler rooms are set up by ex employees of Manor Rose as well.
Check out following if you really want to know whats happening with some of these.
RISK WARNING - 0845 450 5528 - avoiding bad investments

Rare Earths: it's the new market, after carbon and south american property.

Got a call about Rare Earths, from company called TM Harris.
(incorporated in 2010. was called Maybach Investments up until March 2012)

Any help to prolong the lulz, as I am feeling a tad lonely.

I once caused a minor explosion with some neodymium, its pyrophotic.

I hasten to add I didn't actually do it for the lulz, but I do laugh about it now.

THE big money spinner in techo world is graphine. The Chinese are apparently investing zillions into perfecting it. Stronger than steel, as flexible as plastic blah blah etc. Invented in Oxbridge by Pinky & Perky but lost to ......?

THE big money spinner in techo world is graphine. The Chinese are apparently investing zillions into perfecting it. Stronger than steel, as flexible as plastic blah blah etc. Invented in Oxbridge by Pinky & Perky but lost to ......?

.... lost to those with imagination, nerve, and the willingness to invest the necessary funds to capture the market, even if it means proper, strategic government funding.

Graphene was co-discovered by researchers at University of Manchester (UK) and the IMT just outside Moscow, but was effectively crowd-researched by academia which is why experimentation is so widespread already. Quite apart from the commercial applications, it is a pure physicists dream too which is why momentum has been so strong in developing applications and spinoffs.

If you’re interested in the likely developments of rare earths though you may want to check out a UK company named Metalysis. Not exactly the death knell for long premium rares, but certainly indicative of free market enterprise flattening exotic price humps and opening up competitive advantage and entry.

As for the risks of boiler room sales pitches the advice is the same as always: Don’t get into anything you don’t fully understand.