Ransquawk

Don't get me wrong I can see the benefits of having a service like ransquawk. But for me I don't see it as necessary to know why something happened/is happening. If iv read it right and there happens to be a spike due to news, then I will be thinking of taking some/all profit, if iv read it wrong I will be stopped out and looking for the next setup. If I get taken out by a spike due to news then I see that as just the cost of trading how I do. P.s Your far too polite to be a w@nker.

fair play. sometimes i get too engrossed in my own market and don't understand how other operate that's all. plus i'll have an underlying position that i can't simply just stop myself out of.

Back to the point about alternatives.

tradethenews.com and ransquawk are the only ones so far, anymore that people have used?

I definitely recommend them, they are very good, don't have specific categories like ran squawk has, but cover a wide range of everything in immense detail, get all figures out that you need, talk about technicals as well sometimes if you trading STIRS as well as giving all macro data. Also give you interesting stories affecting the markets. If i were you go for sigma.

I definitely recommend them, they are very good, don't have specific categories like ran squawk has, but cover a wide range of everything in immense detail, get all figures out that you need, talk about technicals as well sometimes if you trading STIRS as well as giving all macro data. Also give you interesting stories affecting the markets. If i were you go for sigma.

thanks but do u know their prices?

Sigma... Batsey...

LADIES AND GENTS

BE AWARE

VERY SKETCHY RUMOURS I READ ON BROKER TALK

BE VERY CAREFUL

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ON EURIBOR ADRIAN

MACRO DATA THIS AFTERNOON

TO ALL OUR FRIENDS IN AMERICA JUST LOGGING IN GOOD MORNING

etc etc...

I like :)

PLEASE BE AWARE LADIES AND GENTS
SOUTH KOREA JAPAN AND CHINE TO ENHANCE ECONOMIC COOPERATION
LADIES AND GENTS
LADIES AND GENTS
he is good on his equality, dont think many women tune into him.

found this on another thread "Im currently using sigma now. The man sounds like a pub dj, he really does make me laugh.... talso sigma charge £250 plus vat a month. I believe there fast but wont really know untill i have someone to compare them with."

found this on another thread "Im currently using sigma now. The man sounds like a pub dj, he really does make me laugh.... talso sigma charge £250 plus vat a month. I believe there fast but wont really know untill i have someone to compare them with."

i've asked them for a trial ... will you u know what i think

GEWD MAWNING GEWD MAWNING LADIES AND GENTS, HOPE YOU ALL HAD A SPLENDID WEEKEND

Pretty handy for the occasional cricket update as well

Also this evening:

APOLOGIES LADIES AND GENTS, I'LL BE AWAY FROM MY DESK FOR A FEW MINUTES

I'M HERE ALL NIGHT, I NEED TO EAT