Raj Patel

bizmanny said:
Has anybody tried Raj Patel system and would you please tell us what is your experince. He seems pretty confident with his system. http://www.horseracingsystemsuk.com/review-losersintowinners.htm

I can only by what my friends have said about hes book that they purchased,
in short - keep away.

Another thing is, he works for a tipping service so he gets a wage, he can't
live on hes own profit as its not a good profit and this is a fact.
So when he says he packed in hes job, a load of rubbish, he still gets
wages for hes service.

Last edited:
Countryken said:
in short - keep away.

wages for hes service.

Thank you.

The claims made by Raj Patel would suggest that he is very very profitable indeed. All the subscription services that he and his partner offer are reasonably priced compared to their rivals especially once one considers the projected returns.

These are backed up with frequent Betfair statements and based on these it is hard to argue with the facts. A link to one of them is pasted below.
http://www.racingtowin.info/septbets2/
Is there anything wrong with this statement? Can an organisation or individual be faulted for offering such a spectacular set of tips, programmes etc. to the general public?

LION63 said:
The claims made by Raj Patel would suggest that he is very very profitable indeed. All the subscription services that he and his partner offer are reasonably priced compared to their rivals especially once one considers the projected returns.

These are backed up with frequent Betfair statements and based on these it is hard to argue with the facts. A link to one of them is pasted below.
http://www.racingtowin.info/septbets2/
Is there anything wrong with this statement? Can an organisation or individual be faulted for offering such a spectacular set of tips, programmes etc. to the general public?

hmmm that looks really impressive............... :rolleyes:

When someone can give you proof like this..............

I will have to do some research on this guy.......will get back to the board

Countryken said:
in short - keep away.

wages for hes service.

Hi Mate,

I have just seen his proof for the last 4 months and he has got a statement for all four months with everysingle race.................Is there something really fishy about this guy or is he for real.....
Cos if he is what he says and does what he does then...........................I am willing to sign up at any time.............but you are the racing guru on this board....so I would wait for your advice mate.
http://www.racingtowin.info
Thanks

Rav

Rav700,

It is very commendable that you have taken the time to look into what Raj Patel and his associates are offering to the general public. On the face of it there seems to be a promise of making a fortune and the chance of buying that mansion, holiday home in Tahiti or that sleek Lamborghini. However, since you have taken the time to put in a bit of research, I am going to point you in the right direction BEFORE YOU PART WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Betfair have a policy of charging 5% commission on all net winnings per event. The commission charges work on a sliding scale and decrease the more you bet irrespective of your win/loss ratio. Hence the reason Raj Patel's commission rate is significantly lower than the 5% standard rate. We can thus conclude that he is a prolific punter.

Once you click on the link that I pasted in post 4 you will note that a statement for 22nd September comes up and it shows a profit of £3,419.23 which is absolutely fantastic for a days work using capital of about £2,900. Furthermore, it is claimed and shown that on 19th September the profit was £4,672.72 from a starting bank of £1,655.47. These are absolutely stupendous results and make the mouth water.

Now before any of us spend the rest of the weekend dreaming of this magnificent chance to start raking in all the loot let us examine the evidence a little closer.

The profit for the 22nd amounted to £3,419.23 of which a whopping £3,092.15 or 90.4% comes from the Ascot 3.10. That in itself is not the problem but take a closer look and you will find that Betfair did not charge a commission which in this instance would amount to £100.49. Are Betfair that generous or could it be that they forgot to charge? Not likely but one must give all parties the benefit of the doubt.

I then gave Raj Patel and his associates the chance to explain the discrepancy by sending him an email requesting clarification. That was a week ago and I have not received a response to date. What I say is that people can read into that what they will but for me the silence is deafening.

Please note that I do not subscribe to any his services and neither have I subscribed in the past. I do not have a vested interest either way but I thought it best to shed some light on what is being offered to the public by Raj Patel and associates.

LION63 said:
Rav700,

It is very commendable that you have taken the time to look into what Raj Patel and his associates are offering to the general public. On the face of it there seems to be a promise of making a fortune and the chance of buying that mansion, holiday home in Tahiti or that sleek Lamborghini. However, since you have taken the time to put in a bit of research, I am going to point you in the right direction BEFORE YOU PART WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Betfair have a policy of charging 5% commission on all net winnings per event. The commission charges work on a sliding scale and decrease the more you bet irrespective of your win/loss ratio. Hence the reason Raj Patel's commission rate is significantly lower than the 5% standard rate. We can thus conclude that he is a prolific punter.

Once you click on the link that I pasted in post 4 you will note that a statement for 22nd September comes up and it shows a profit of £3,419.23 which is absolutely fantastic for a days work using capital of about £2,900. Furthermore, it is claimed and shown that on 19th September the profit was £4,672.72 from a starting bank of £1,655.47. These are absolutely stupendous results and make the mouth water.

Now before any of us spend the rest of the weekend dreaming of this magnificent chance to start raking in all the loot let us examine the evidence a little closer.

The profit for the 22nd amounted to £3,419.23 of which a whopping £3,092.15 or 90.4% comes from the Ascot 3.10. That in itself is not the problem but take a closer look and you will find that Betfair did not charge a commission which in this instance would amount to £100.49. Are Betfair that generous or could it be that they forgot to charge? Not likely but one must give all parties the benefit of the doubt.

I then gave Raj Patel and his associates the chance to explain the discrepancy by sending him an email requesting clarification. That was a week ago and I have not received a response to date. What I say is that people can read into that what they will but for me the silence is deafening.

Please note that I do not subscribe to any his services and neither have I subscribed in the past. I do not have a vested interest either way but I thought it best to shed some light on what is being offered to the public by Raj Patel and associates.

Well noted good effort

Let wait and see if he replies back or not

LION63 said:
Rav700,

Very good analysis of his trade. Like Rav said let's wait and see.

LION63 said:
Rav700,

Just curious, Any response at all Lion63,

No response whatsoever from the organisation may I also say that I have been removed from their mailing list. That will teach me a lesson, next time I spot an 'error' I will keep it to myself instead of asking questions.

I must say that I am very happy I noticed the discrepancy and made enquiries from the company concerned as it has saved me money. I have never subscribed to any service in racing or financial markets but this time I came very close.... almost too close for comfort.

I cannot and will not say anything good or bad about them, readers of this thread can draw their own conclusions.

LION63 said:
No response whatsoever from the organisation may I also say that I have been removed from their mailing list. That will teach me a lesson, next time I spot an 'error' I will keep it to myself instead of asking questions.

Lion63, their attitude toward your questions say all you need to know. But don't be discouraged by them. Your analysis is very much appreciated by some of us.

Bizmanny,

I am not discouraged in any way whatsoever by their attitude, I am actually very pleased because it confirms my thoughts. There are some 'errors' that cannot be explained and in those circumstances it is often best to remain silent as opposed to offering explanations that are either untrue or silly.

One thing that posters on this thread should consider is that the major software package and betting service being offered for sale/subscription is for betting in running during the jump season. Anyone who has the time and is willing to put in the effort can sit in front of the television whilst the races are on and practice this without their system. The reason they choose the jump season is that the races are much longer (fairly obvious) and it is easy to spot the horses that are going well and those that are rapidly losing ground.

If you browse through the various statements that they use in support of their strategy, it is easy to ascertain from the odds that the risks taken were very marginal and that is why the strike rate is very high. Please note that I have already done the above and I am quite pleased with the results to date. In addition to backing in running, the sweetest bets are laying the nags that are going backwards as they very rarely recover.

I know that there were at least 2 or 3 Betfair punters that backed the last Grand National winner at 1000 - 1 going to the 3rd last fence (not bad considering the minimum bet is £2).

LION63 said:
Rav700,

Well spotted LION63 !!!
There is no chance this is an error on BetFair's part, to me it proves the Sept statement is just a paint pro job.

Before seeing your post I too was confused by the % commissions that appeared on the sample statements and just like you thought his turnover must be huge and therefore he must be legit.

This guy and his associate(s) try to claim that picking winners (loosers in this case :) ) is as easy as 123 and can be done in 5 minutes over a cup of tea in the morning and the rest of the day is your own LOL

Hi. I was thiking of buying one of Raj Patel's systems, and gave emailed the seller a link to your post. This was their reply:

I have read the forum post you referred me to and I really do not know what Mr. LION63 is talking about.

If you would like to look at the account page he refers to for yourself:

http://rajpatel.co.uk/septbets2/

you can see that the Betfair commission for the 15.10 at Ascot is clearly deducted on the fourth line down from the top.

I don't recall receiving LION63's Email requesting further information on this account but, as I receive over 300 Emails a day, most of which are spam and many get automatically deleted, it is possible that I may just have missed it.

Occasionally we do get people who accuse us of rigging the results we print. That's why we went to the trouble of creating a video, which would have been almost impossible to rig - without a great deal of hassle - showing a live log in to Raj's Betfair
account:

http://www.rajpatel.co.uk/mybettingaccount.html

We would hardly risk putting out false information and then invite clients to come and actually meet us and see what we do in person.

If you want to do just that we have our next (and probably last for this year) Racing Cash Machine seminar this Thursday in Oakham, Rutland.

http://www.rajpatel.co.uk/members

When you next visit your forum you will then be able to put the record straight!

Rav700,

Firstly, I do not recall calling Mr Raj Patel or any of his business associates crooks or liars in any of the posts that I made on this thread. If anyone has inferred this from the posts, I sincerely apologise as this was not the purpose of making the said post in the first place.

Secondly, at no time have I said or implied that the methods or systems that are being offered by Mr Patel and his associates do not work. On the contrary, I have said that they have their merits. Besides, he has a number of systems on the market for different sports markets and strategies and even if one is found to be shortcoming, it does not mean that the others are not great products.

Thirdly, when I asked Mr Patel for an explanation about the discrepancy I noticed in one of the statements it was not done out of malice; a desire to trip him up; or anything else of that nature but genuine curiosity about an obvious error. It is the lack of a response to a genuine query that raised eyebrows and nothing else. The fact that Mr Patel had never previously heard of "Mr Lion63" is of no relevance as I did not communicate with him with a nick.

Finally, I am not in the business of slandering, libelling or maligning individuals or organisations and my posts were never meant to imply that Mr Patel and his associates are dishonourable people or for that matter that they try to part the unwary from their hard earned cash. Ferru, I trust you will ensure that Mr Patel sees this post which aims to clarify my position.

Many Thanks,

LION63