Radarscreen with 3rd party EOD vendor?

Perigon

I'm using a third party for my EOD, wich I want to be able to run a screening on ('cauz there a lot of quotes :LOL: )

The problem is that radarscreen looks for quotes through GlobalServer, for a list of quotes. I don't know how to add my quotes to some list in GlobalServers, and wants to be able to select a folder as when I plot my charts with the same quotes.. or any similar solution...

Do anyone know if there's possible to use asciiquotes in radarscreen? Going through every single quote every night takes too long time :-(

Thanks in advance!
/Johan

Do anyone know if there's possible to use asciiquotes in radarscreen? Going through every single quote every night takes too long time :-(

It is not possible to use Radarscreen or TS without Globalserver as all quotes (including Ascii) have to be in Globalserver to be able to be displayed in Radarscreen and TS.

What exactly are you trying to do as it seems to me you are making things more difficult than it should be ?

Paul

Well, I'm not using Globalserver to download my quotes, i'm using another program (much cheaper). So my qoutes, EoD, is in ascii or metastock format.. wich I can plot in TS.

I want to run a radarscreen through all quotes, to se if any new signals are generated by my system (wich i rewrote as an indicator, so I can use it in radarscreen). My problem is how tho get my quotes into Globalserver.. if that's what i must do... so i can use radarscreen on these quotes..

Do you get my problem Trader333?

I can't find any solution in my manual or surfing the web, so i'm turning to the pro's now :) Do you have an solution?

/Johan

Best solution is hyperserver from hyperserver IT - not the previously free version but the 3.0 version - contact them to buy this version for around 100 EUR- have one for Yahoo and most data vendors. One click download DIRECT into globalserver. Best solution I have come across. HTH