Third-party EOD data for RadarScreen?

Mister4tee4

Greetings-

The TradeStation website now boasts that RadarScreen supports 3rd-party data, without specifying acceptable data types. However, since TS supports ASCII and Metastock formats for charting, I assume that those data are also compatible with RadarScreen.

I don't have a data subscription with TradeStation, but I have a current version of the software for offline operation (TradeStation 8.4, Build 1683). In the process of trying to settle on a stand-alone EOD data downloader, I have created symbol lists in Metastock format and successfully imported into TradeStation for charting. However, when I import into RadarScreen I get a tiny yellow "I" in each price-related field and a hover message "Not enough data." The volume data reads correctly.

Grateful for any feedback.

Make sure that you are loading enough bars to get things rolling in RadarScreen. there is a setting named Load Additional Bars within RadarScreen that sometimes causes issues when set too low. I don't use RadarScreen so can't give too much good info, but this is a known issue that bites a lot of people.

Thanks for the reply. I was able to rewrite the quote fields (TradeStation server-dependent, I discovered) to EasyLanguage referring to the Metastock data and now everything is working fine.

Cheers.

Mister4tee4,

I have the same problem - any chance you could describe the fix in a little bit more detail?

TIA

Greetings-

The TradeStation website now boasts that RadarScreen supports 3rd-party data, without specifying acceptable data types. However, since TS supports ASCII and Metastock formats for charting, I assume that those data are also compatible with RadarScreen.

I don't have a data subscription with TradeStation, but I have a current version of the software for offline operation (TradeStation 8.4, Build 1683). In the process of trying to settle on a stand-alone EOD data downloader, I have created symbol lists in Metastock format and successfully imported into TradeStation for charting. However, when I import into RadarScreen I get a tiny yellow "I" in each price-related field and a hover message "Not enough data." The volume data reads correctly.

Grateful for any feedback.

dear sir,
icant import metastock data more than some scrips limit so to import all data i need to split the scip list in many groups less that 255 sprx scrips,
how to import all scrips with out spliting script list, itoo interested too create radar screen with metastock data,plz guide on this.my email address is [email protected]