quick question

You currently have two votes, so need to wait until you get three votes - then you have a link, so that you can see who has.

I've just voted for you, so now you have three votes, and you can see who they were.

Thanks very much skim. And still all green. Very charitable of you.
(thats not an invitation for bad votes by the way)

MCGF,

You already have more than 3 votes so all you need to do is click on the "votes" next to your name and you can see who voted for you. The problem is that unless you are all green or all red you dont know how people voted only that they did.

Paul

Ok thanks!

I now know whose voted for me

Im disappointed that i dont know what rating everyone gave me tho to be quite honest im pretty sure i can work out who gave me what!

MCGF,

In my view unless your votes are all green or all red the whole voting option is pretty pointless because you havent got a clue who has valued your contribution or who thought it was rubbish.

I have seen posts where members were boasting about how many votes they had received on the presumption that they must have been thought of as good when there was just as much possibility that the opposite was the case.

This is one of the reasons why I choose not to allow anyone to vote for me.

jaykay3,

Green means people think you are good
Red means people think you are bad
Any other colour means some good, some bad

Paul

Yup in total 100% agreeance with u-there aint a lot of point in it all if u cant see who thinks what

What is the point of the voting system ?

Is there an incentive to get a certain number of green votes ?

Do you get promotion to moderator if you get 100 votes of a largely green hue, tinged only with a dash of yellowy orange ?

Or do you get a wooden spoon for amassing 100 points which are largely red and not a trace of environmental green to be seen ?

Oh dear Mr.Chill I appear to have turned you completely red. What a surprise!!!

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Feel free to vote me back, I really don't mind : 1 little red vote against 22 green ones...I could probably do with some colour!