Quick question for the newbie scalpers

Trankuility

Hey guys, been a while since I've checked in here. But here I do be! hah.

Anyway, got a quick question for the newbie Forex scalpers on the forum:

What is the #1 thing you struggle with when it comes to Forex scalping?

What is the #1 thing you struggle with when it comes to Forex scalping?
Hi Trankuility,
Your question isn't directed at me as I'm not a newbie, I'm not a scalper and I don't trade forex - but I'll answer it anyway!

Firstly, I would advise all newbies in the strongest terms possible not to start off by scalping anything - let alone forex. Of those that try, I'd bet heavily that the thing most of them struggle with is just staying in the game and not blowing their accounts in double quick time.

Presumably, you've posed the question so that you can then offer some magic elixir that guarantees trading immortality to all those who are are finding it tough - which will be all of them?
Tim.

Hi Trankuility,
Your question isn't directed at me as I'm not a newbie, I'm not a scalper and I don't trade forex - but I'll answer it anyway!

Firstly, I would advise all newbies in the strongest terms possible not to start off by scalping anything - let alone forex. Of those that try, I'd bet heavily that the thing most of them struggle with is just staying in the game and not blowing their accounts in double quick time.

Presumably, you've posed the question so that you can then offer some magic elixir that guarantees trading immortality to all those who are are finding it tough - which will be all of them?
Tim.

And watch this scalper at work -he is not selling anything but it might put you off scalping - it is not for new people. In fact it will kill your account.
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=519120&page=4

And watch this scalper at work -he is not selling anything but it might put you off scalping - it is not for new people. In fact it will kill your account.
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=519120&page=4

Neil

Do you know how to post anymore without including a link to Forexfactory .Every post you make links to FF or you are moaning about the people on this site ..

Do you get ppc or something

Neil

Do you know how to post anymore without including a link to Forexfactory .Every post you make links to FF or you are moaning about the people on this site ..

Do you get ppc or something

You seem to have a wasp up your **** whenever you post but I put that down to your infantile mentality.
I will continue to post whatever pleases me. If you object then I really cannot give a rats ****. If you dislike my posts and think I should be banned then report my posts, maybe you will get me banned -not that I give a toss about that either.

Maybee you can add some constructive posts on T2W instead of infantile sniping

You seem to have a wasp up your **** whenever you post but I put that down to your infantile mentality.
I will continue to post whatever pleases me. If you object then I really cannot give a rats ****. If you dislike my posts and think I should be banned then report my posts, maybe you will get me banned -not that I give a toss about that either.

Maybee you can add some constructive posts on T2W instead of infantile sniping

Yes I am infantile.."If you dont like my post go and tell on me " Seriously who is childish
" maybe i will get banned not that I give a toss " ...Ye Mr Too Cool

I do not trade scalping. It has a very big risk. Better to trade on a large period of time.

careful we can share (limited) thought and ideas as long as we don't link or promote our true knowledge on T2W. Awwwww will i get banned or more infractions by trying to share information that i believe to be important? Yes I will! So post on and self promote as much as you can