Question of where to find the best trading systems

cristio

Hello,

So far i`ve been able to find futures truth as a site that gives reviews and show how much can you profit from a trading system.Is there any other trading system sites that give out similar reviews the cost does not matter they just have to be really good.
Thank you

Hello,

So far i`ve been able to find futures truth as a site that gives reviews and show how much can you profit from a trading system.Is there any other trading system sites that give out similar reviews the cost does not matter they just have to be really good.
Thank you

Whatever the reviews, i doubt there is a system that will do what it says on the tin. Let me know tho if you happen upon one and dont tell anyone else but me.

Hello,

Thank you

You have to find it in your head. If nothing is there please do not trade because very soon you will find one very empty bank account.
If you do not learn from that, you might find many more very empty bank accounts.
That is the first truth about trading, especially if your "trades" are based on ideas made by strangers.
Please try to read and study more before you put money in your trading account.
Best wishes,
2be

I reckon trading with the help of an automated system can be very profitable but basic knowledge is required. I don't believe high volume trading can happen without some kind of indicator or predictive system.