Can someon tell where i can find some good trading systems

cristio

Hello,

Can someone tell me where i can find some good trading systems.All i was able to uncouver was stricker.com and futures truth.DOes anyone know and would like to share some new resources as where to get some good quality trading systems?
Thank you

If you gave a 100% certain profitable trading system to 10 traders, 9 would still lose money. :sneaky:

Everyone spends many years and many thousands on chasing a holy grail system and no time or money on sorting out their own subconscious emotional and psychological problems that prevent them from making easy money and being successful. It mostly boils down to your subconscious belief system, not your trading system. :whistling

If you gave a 100% certain profitable trading system to 10 traders, 9 would still lose money. :sneaky:

Everyone spends many years and many thousands on chasing a holy grail system and no time or money on sorting out their own subconscious emotional and psychological problems that prevent them from making easy money and being successful. It mostly boils down to your subconscious belief system, not your trading system. :whistling

Very good point :)

Good Systems are 2 a penny if you look hard enough .....it's finding good traders that are the problem

N

Hello,

Can someone tell me where i can find some good trading systems.All i was able to uncouver was stricker.com and futures truth.DOes anyone know and would like to share some new resources as where to get some good quality trading systems?
Thank you

You can go at forexpeacearmy.
The is a bunch of forex systems with the ratings, reviews and different expert meanings;)

You can go at forexpeacearmy.
The is a bunch of forex systems with the ratings, reviews and different expert meanings;)

For everything on forex peace army i can find 10 arguments on not to buy.There is no service without bad reviews.

Cristio,

It's hard to provide helpful advice without some additional context. Can you please elaborate?

What are your goals and performance expectations?

Are you wanting to trade your own account and use the profits as your primary source of income?

Are you wanting to trade your own account on the side, beat the major averages over an extended period of time, and grow your wealth?

Do you aspire to manage money for other people?

Hello,

Thank you

its all in your head dude..............you need to source the jigsaw pieces first through research and knowledge ..........then assemble it yourself

as someone said on this thread ..........if a trader gave out the best system in the world 99% of traders would still lose money due to lack of knowledge and experience in executing it .......
sad but true ;)

N

Collective2, eToro, etc. "Good" trading systems are a dime a dozen these days. I actually recommend looking at some of them, finding one with a good track record AND a trading style compatible with your personality. Then instead of blindly following the system, actually dig deep and understand the principles behind it. Take those winning principles and design your own trading system from scratch.

Takeaway: it's a lot easier to trust a system that you've designed yourself than one by someone else even if that one has a stellar track record. Lack of trust in the system usually leads to poor or emotional decisions which cause you to lose more money than necessary. It's OK to look for other successful systems but use them as a guide to building a system of your own rather than following them.

Here is a concept. Why don't people just develop their own trading style?

You may as well just throw your money in a mutual fund or give it to an investment manager if you are that lazy. :LOL:

Go to Forex Factory. Under Trading systems, an owner is sharing his lifetime trading system as he is retiring. It is free and name is Paradox.

Not a bad system at all.