Question about CDs sold at t2w store

w1i1n

Hi Im totally new to trading, actually I haven't even placed my first trade yet. My goal is similar to what Tzachi discussed in his post, I would be very happy at taking 10 pips here 10 pips there not greedy at all, that would be more than good enough for me. 20 pips a day is $200 a day correct. If thats true thats about $4000 a month trading just 5 days a week, how can you complain with that. I've read that the best and most active time of the forex is at night, which is good for me because I work from 8pm to 8am an would be able to check the market with no problem all night long.

My question is what system can give me that type of result. I looked at the t2w store and they sell some CD's. are they any good, and if they are which one is the best to get. Or do you know any complete system I can use to get 20 pips to 30 pips a day. Even though I like my job its boring, being able to make money with the forex an hopefully $4000 a month would make me very happy.

I just not impressed with the so called perfect trading systems advertised on the net. Just seem to be after your money. I would love some honest and very helpful suggestions.

Thank a million

you can't aim to make a certain number of pips a day every single day, the market doesn't work like that. I don't know about any of the CD's sold on this site, but firstly you need to understand the basics of technical analysis (if you're at all interested in system trading) and try trading a dummy account to get a feel for the markets.
You can certainly make money, but it's not easy money, there's a lot of work in becoming a profitable trader.