Quantitative wave analysis

bluewater18

Greetings all

I've developed four computer trading models based on "quantitative wave analysis" – the study of the mathematical relationships between momentum, price and the passage of time.

The mathematical models identify future waves of price momentum, signalling key market entry and exit points in any liquid market. Using revolutionary algorithms to capture waves of differing length and also limit risk, returns on risk are excellent.
The programs trade profitably in spot and futures forex markets, Eurodollars, commodities and stock indices.

Put simply, the programs have reduced the relationship between price and time to a series of mathematical equations.

As far as I know, nobody has previously used the term "quantitative wave analysis".

Can anyone out there come up with a better term to describe studying the field of momentum within markets?

Regards

Bluewater18

I prefer 'quantitative wave analysis' - it has more of a technobabble ring. 'Financial Time Series Modelling' may be more accurate but doesn't have a ring to it.

Bluewater, you posted this message in the free systems thread. Is your trading model available somewhere on the internet?

Regards, Robert.