Pyne training programme

How do you know it's ridiculous?

The entire concept has been completely discredited. They make their money from the training fees, I might as well tell you I'll teach you to be a premiership footballer for £7500.

The entire concept has been completely discredited. They make their money from the training fees, I might as well tell you I'll teach you to be a premiership footballer for £7500.

Maybe it is what you say.
I am very skeptical of these courses as well.
Therefore, I think that new traders need education and there must be something good out there.
I have been trading for 4 yrs self taught, made a profit in 3, loss in one of them. I am happy with my results but I am not trading full time though and I'd like to move to the next level.
So what's next???!!

Maybe it is what you say.
I am very skeptical of these courses as well.
Therefore, I think that new traders need education and there must be something good out there.
I have been trading for 4 yrs self taught, made a profit in 3, loss in one of them. I am happy with my results but I am not trading full time though and I'd like to move to the next level.
So what's next???!!

You've probably done much better than the instructors at Pyne ever did. Why waste your money on this sort of thing?

You've probably done much better than the instructors at Pyne ever did. Why waste your money on this sort of thing?

Well my point is, I am in a full time job that doesn't give me the time I would like for trading.
I have traded only equities so far but I want to broaden the instruments I can trade for more opportunities.
I could learn that myself as I have done it with equities but it will take a long time considering my job situation so I thought that one of these courses may speed the process up.
Also, I would love to move into full time trading but my capital is not enough yet to do it myself. I am not someone who uses 10x leverage and blows his account.
Hence some backing would be nice!
Last but not least I am dying to see a professional trader at work for some time

so find one and get mentored for free ............

Don't you think I would have done it already if I had given a chance?
Nobody I know does this for free or even for reasonable money.
All I need is to sit near a trader for a while a see what he does.
I don't want to replicate his positions but I need to see how he reacts in some situations.
Maybe I am already doing the right things but maybe not. I need to find out once and for all.
As said, I am happy with my results but I am sure that I could do much more in the right environment (either good prop firm or with a mentor).
Therefore if I had enough capital I would quit my job today and trade properly starting also with instruments I have never traded before.

I invest in myself every day.