• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this one is even more fun that the ridiculous IRY which is currently fighting to not have a fucking 3rd month in the negative bloody red... appalling!
Fighting? I was just reading a book in my bed, checking last hour of the market for today, following my system between a yawn and another.
Maybe you can try to chill down a bit? If you want a friend to talk with about your abandonment issues, you can send me a private message and I'm willing to listen to you and your problems, but mentioning repeatedly my Darwin IRY in your posts, coming to my YouTube channel to comment and leave a dislike, showing no respect for other people and other people's work, will not get my attention. You may only get a suit for libel if you care to share your name, but won't get my attention.
Have a good night, I hope you can calm down a bit and find the help you need.

You have attracted my attention... so you are now in the shit.

I will check your stupid strategy and i will show it every time don’t worry about that!

I think ppl need to know when a simpleton guy show us a backtest and make us think it could be the same in the future!

That will be a very good lesson for the people and the simple minds!

Hahahhah a backtest 😂😂😂😂

You are so ridiculous... showing a backtest in 2020 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

That’s so crazy 😂😂😂

Last edited:
I was just reading a book in my bed, checking last hour of the market for today, following my system between a yawn and another.

So the guy is telling us he’s currently yawning in his bed :

02720959-92A8-4937-AE64-63FDF64A394A.jpeg

With 3 negative months in a row ! 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
It seems that some didn’t understand the job of a trader...

They probably think a trader is an investor...

They didn’t understand that the trader has to fight into the markets so his investors may sleep and yawn quietly in their bed...

There’s a huge misunderstood here ! 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
So, yes... on the Darwin IRY, after 3 losing months in a row, it is the trader who is sleeping quietly !

And investors who are worried !

That’s the world upside down ! 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
So, I learned to trade in consistency and accept that some loss days is a part of trading. Want to be survive until becoming 5% forex winners, try to keep our capital and high discipline is a MUST.

KSX of my balls trading strategy.jpg

Anyone else who wants to speak?

When we speak, better to be sure about what we say...

3 Risk Managers are needed to trade the Markets at Darwinex.

The Trader + the Darwinex Risk Manager Algorithm + a Human Being Risk Manager = 3 Risk Managers

Attachments

• KSX of my balls.png
    KSX of my balls.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 165
Yes ! I try an INVESTOR PORTOFOLIO in order to take the TOP 10 Darwins inside!

With a Rollover every month!

And do you know what's happenned with this INVESTOR PORTOFOLIO ?

IT DISAPPEARED !!!!

I asked to Darwinex team in 2016 why my TOP 10 DARWINS PORTOFOLIO disappeared at -10% ?

They answered that i probably erased it by mistake! What a joke ! Hahahhaahahahahah

So, i stopped trading with them!

It was first very dificult to understand the way the VaR touch the strategy, non glad with that, they changed the rules every 6 months... and finally they erased my portofolio demo to not be show that the TOP 10 are all losers...

Demo portfolios wer resetted on April 2017 but that i s not the point , the point is your arrogance, your lack of patience and your unrealistic expectations.

Keep on this way and you are close to be banned...
Yes , please ban me!!!!!!

You will be the guy who banned the ONLY REAL TRADER AT DARWINEX !

A proof more that you do not understanding anything about trading.

If you think you can progress when the fundations are wrong are are mistaken.

My point is to broke their fundations to build some sane ones.

Nice.
From now on you are allowed to post only on your PDC topic.
And you are pleased to keep speaking about YOUR trading without mentioning other traders.

Edit.
The PDC topic was flooded with insults and BS so now the ban is 100%
Emanita is perfectly fine for factual updates.
Money manager and public relations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.