• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wrong.

That's not our investors' movements.

Legally, that's Darwinex (the asset manager) movements.
I don't mean it in a legal way, I mean it as a professional. As a Wall Street manager that you pretend to be.
By the way, are you familiar with the word "megalomaniac"? :)

Bro, i'm more than a megalomaniac... That word is too sweet for me.

I would say that i'm Zlatano-Megalomaniac.

And i'm proud of it.

Better to think that way and prove that i want to achieve the top level than to be mentally weak. (not speaking about you, but about me).

Bro, i'm more than a megalomaniac... That word is too sweet for me.

I would say that i'm Zlatano-Megalomaniac.

And i'm proud of it.

Better to think that way and prove that i want to achieve the top level than to be mentally weak. (not speaking about you, but about me).
Ok, as long as you are aware and it is a healthy choice for you :)

That's incredible! Darwin PDC's Drawdown past from -1.26% to -1.09%.

I'm probably the only trader on Earth who can do that... Hahahhaaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enough with the jokes, that's probably because of the explanations in that new video from the Darwinex Youtube Channel.. and the fact that my drawdowns are lowers and lowers at the moment...

It seems that Darwinex cares about the Daily Average Drawdown now....

What's your opinion about that? 🤔

EDIT : Actually, it's the second time it happens on the Darwin PDC. I remember the first day (september 12th, 2020), the Drawdown was at -1.94%. Then, after few days, it past at -1.26%. And now, it is at -1.09% :love:

Last edited:
Here is mine :

At the beginning and as debated with @Viro Major, my opinion wasn’t so good...

But in fact, that means that from now Darwinex Traders could have the target to improve that « New Drawdown »... why not?

Pretty good for the mindset...

That's incredible! Darwin PDC's Drawdown past from -1.26% to -1.09%.

I'm probably the only trader on Earth who can do that... Hahahhaaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enough with the jokes, that's probably because of the explanations in that new video from the Darwinex Youtube Channel.. and the fact that my drawdowns are lowers and lowers at the moment...

It seems that Darwinex cares about the Daily Average Drawdown now....

What's your opinion about that? 🤔

EDIT : Actually, it's the second time it happens on the Darwin PDC. I remember the first day (september 12th, 2020), the Drawdown was at -1.94%. Then, after few days, it past at -1.26%. And now, it is at -1.09% :love:

Oops, I did it again...

PDC Drawdown decreased again.jpg

Just had an idea this morning...

We could problably imagine a Curve about this new Darwinex Drawdown nammed : Mean Drawdown.

The Curve of this new Darwinex "Mean Drawdown" could be a serious thing to monitore for a smart Investor/Darwins Trader.

Why should we bought a Darwin when it going in a Dip, as i've read on a thread written recently?

Wouldn't it be smarter to enter in a Darwin which has this "Mean Drawdown Curve" that is going up than going down?

Wouldn't it be smarter to exit from a Darwin which has this "Mean Drawdown Curve" that is going down, instead of buying a dip... like our invisible cognitive biases seem to tell us?

Wouldn't it be even smarter to enter/exit when this Curve reverse?

I think that's the questions we should ask ourselves..

Buying a dip totally blindly, it's buying a falling knife.

Buying a rising star when its "Mean Drawdown Curve" just started to reverse would be smarter in my opinion... Certainly smarter that to buy a current dip blindly.

Last edited:
The rate of Darwins which have this type of « Mean Drawdown Reversal » could be low (?) but i think it’s a good signal to enter. Probably the best signal we could have.

Same statement for the exit.

Last edited:
The problem is that it could be too difficult to monitore this « Mean Drawdown Reversal » on 3000 Darwins...

If someone could monitore this and make a portofolio investment, i would bet he would be positive quickly with a good profitabilty.

Last edited:
Calm down bro. Just, 2.3%
Let PPP handle it!!!
Honestly, I suppose that he should take another vacation after got ~3% profit in Nov. Not clear why he continues in Nov.

Calm down bro. Just, 2.3%
Let PPP handle it!!!
Honestly, I suppose that he should take another vacation after got ~3% profit in Nov. Not clear why he continues in Nov.
he was on a high yesterday. bragging about the drawdown. he needed to show off. now he is on track for neg month

Don’t worry guys... me i don’t...

I simply gave back the profits of last week.. do you think i can maintain a DD at zero? 😂😂 what a joke... who could do that? That was just funny to see Darwinex make this Drawdown reduces...

I start to worry if i pass more than -5% Drawdown, i mean between -5% and -10%.

And once again, it’s just profits from last week...

Can i have a losing week? 😂😂

What will not happen is a losing quarter... all the rest, is not a problem :

0D33147D-1771-46D7-A8BE-B00E743FA335.jpeg

Don’t worry guys... me i don’t...

I simply gave back the profits of last week.. do you think i can maintain a DD at zero? 😂😂 what a joke... who could do that? That was just funny to see Darwinex make this Drawdown reduces...

I start to worry if i pass more than -5% Drawdown, i mean between -5% and -10%.

And once again, it’s just profits from last week...

Can i have a losing week? 😂😂

What will not happen is a losing quarter... all the rest, is not a problem :

View attachment 291000
So wait, do you Trade this Darwin or your Padawan?

Status
Not open for further replies.