• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, i still didn’t count the days past by the Equity Curve at the High Water Mark Vs. the days past by the Equity Curve in Drawdown...

I will maybe do it this afternoon if i have time.

So, i did it right now.

In june 2020 the problem has been solved. Then we had a lot of private tests and we finally started the trading account on july 17th, 2020.

Since that day and until the next trading day we should probably operate (the first working day of november), there is exactly 107 days.

Number of days past by the Equity Curve in Drawdown during these 107 days : -21 days

Number of days past by the Equity Curve at the High Water Mark during these 107 days : +86 days

Time Drawdown Scoring : +65

I'm watching only this. To maintain that score positive. Independently of what all the traders/investors think.

I am aware that it flays the buttocks of some.

But I don't give a fuck, actually...🤷🏻‍♂️

PS : it will be a pleasure for me to make a post with the detail of the Time Drawdown Scoring to all those who will come to speak from now. The new standard is available. Who wants?

PS : it will be a pleasure for me to make a post with the detail of the Time Drawdown Scoring to all those who will come to speak from now. The new standard is available. Who wants?
I'm sure there will be many investors interested in how many days you avoid a drawdown, instead of how can you sustain a positive return in the long period.
100 days at the top and then everything collapses in one day for you it's better than people who are not always at the top but have good returns over the years.

But anyway... one question I have in my mind. You've been on Darwinex since 2016, it's been 4 years now.
You always claimed to have the secret, but for some reason then Darwinex ruined everything. One time is the risk manager, one time is the VaR... nice excuses, but I don't want to question them.
What I want to question is, if you knew through these years that you had to adapt your strategy to Darwinex requirement, why didn't you close all the other accounts to investors instead of let them risk their money with your experiment? Why did you crash all the other Darwins with people's money?

I'm sure there will be many investors interested in how many days you avoid a drawdown, instead of how can you sustain a positive return in the long period.
100 days at the top and then everything collapses in one day for you it's better than people who are not always at the top but have good returns over the years.

But anyway... one question I have in my mind. You've been on Darwinex since 2016, it's been 4 years now.
You always claimed to have the secret, but for some reason then Darwinex ruined everything. One time is the risk manager, one time is the VaR... nice excuses, but I don't want to question them.
What I want to question is, if you knew through these years that you had to adapt your strategy to Darwinex requirement, why didn't you close all the other accounts to investors instead of let them risk their money with your experiment? Why did you crash all the other Darwins with people's money?
First of all none Darwins crashed with investors money. Here they are :

Darwin clos.jpg

They were almost all closed with a very small drawdowns and anyway with not so much investors... almost nothing.

Secondly, in 2016 i didn't claim that i have a secret. I said, i'll take another way... I also said, i let you guys continue with your backetests, c++ and python. ME, i will seek and look different models... totally different models. in other domains.

Thirdly, NOW in 2020, i tell you : yes, I have a secret. And not only one. I've developped 11 secrets some of whom, i would say 2 or 3 are really fucking incredible. Some of things that 100% of the people believe while it's totally wrong.

That's what happen when we walk alone on a way that nobody believe or wanted to check.

Hoping that this real chronology of the events will satisfy your questions...

They were almost all closed with a very small drawdowns and anyway with not so much investors... almost nothing.
So when someone has 10% drawdown, you claim his end. When you have 10% drawdown, it's a very small drawdown.
Also, not questioning if you had investors or not, but you gave the possibility to people to join, while you were experimenting. Also with last one by Emanita, you or she called to action people to invest and now you are saying it was a Darwin to understand better the VaR.

So when someone has 10% drawdown, you claim his end. When you have 10% drawdown, it's a very small drawdown.
Also, not questioning if you had investors or not, but you gave the possibility to people to join, while you were experimenting. Also with last one by Emanita, you or she called to action people to invest and now you are saying it was a Darwin to understand better the VaR.

We learn everyday.

But me when i see a wrong model i recognize my mistake quiclky, i close the Darwin and i go back to work instead of fighting with a wrong model.

That’s the test-errors method accelerate by the fact that we must recognize that the model is wrong and stop it.

If not, we are losing our time.

This time lost is not used to seek other ways to think.

I know when im wrong faster than the others, that’s why now my Time Drawdown Score is at : +65

03B23F8A-FFEA-4D39-8B0B-414E1754E2FD.jpeg

What is possibility that you are using wrong model for your current darwin PDC?
Will you close PDC after first drawdown?
First of all the Darwin PDC already had a Drawdown, it's just that this drawdown is different :

dd managed.jpg

Secondly, i don't say that this model is the holy grail, i simply say that it is a better model than the Quants Model.

Understood the shade?

In 2016 he had a model to make moeny every month.
Now in 2020 he has a model to make money every quarter.
Probably in 2024 he will have a model realistic enough to produce a long trackrecord.
I simply suggest you to withdraw your investment in my Darwin if you don't believe in it.

That would be a great proof of your honnor join action with words.

First of all the Darwin PDC already had a Drawdown, it's just that this drawdown is different :

View attachment 289892

Secondly, i don't say that this model is the holy grail, i simply say that it is a better model than the Quants Model.

Understood the shade?

View attachment 289892

Understood the shade?
So there no possibly for -10% or greater drawdown.

I answered to all your questions... that’s ok?

I’ve to go... it’s very sunney here.. i’ll enjoy my life.

9C3FE6A9-F62F-4580-BBD6-870F4013E39B.png

See ya 👋🏼

I simply suggest you to withdraw your investment in my Darwin if you don't believe in it.

That would be a great proof of your honnor join action with words.

When @CavaliereVerde has closed his $200 (parodoxical) investment on the Darwin PDC, another investor added $3500 to his initial investment, in the same moment.

Probably someone who understand before who i am... or to be more precise, who i'll become.

So now, the Darwin PDC is at $34 000.

I hope @CavaliereVerde never comes back as an investor, until he apologies for the bullshits he said.

If he comes back on the Darwin PDC, iI'll make a post in the next minute...

In the Darwin PDC we have enough honnor to not accept that kind of money.

That's great, i feel like i am a real Wall Street hedge fund manager! ;)

One of the only job on Earth who can decide to refuse the money of the clients for moral reasons.

I really pray for an US Private Label one given day.

Have a great week traders! And remember... If you come back at the top, you must stay at the top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.