• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exact he already teased your 1 year stagnation on the first page of this topic... :ROFLMAO:
He won't understand the significance of DD recovery and trading through stagnation, because apparently, his Newton Law of Who Drank the Beer states you should close your account and start a new one when in drawdown to deceive yourself and gullible fellows. :ROFLMAO:

In this very tough 2020, there are not up to 20 Darwins that have a better YTD return on the entire Darwinex. I mean accounts that were trading from January at least till now. Not counting migrated bullshit.

How many time will you stay in DD @ASGTrade simpleton?

How could you think it’s possible to make a business with you?

You lose from more than 1 year!! What a fuuuck babe😂😂😂

I love you but really... you are ridiculous sometimes

1 year and half drawdown... 😂😂😂😂😂

1 year and half of Drawdown!!!

A child could have been born and learn to walk! 😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Maybe even to run 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

50% in three years even with more than 1 year stagnation. 150% with x3 Leverage. Let's talk when you reach it ON ONE ACCOUNT. Which is never.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For now, we'll keep enjoying your clownery :D

I suggest you to stop here with offenses.
Before teasing other you should heve more trackrecord and more skin in the game, than you can behave like

How many time will you stay in DD @ASGTrade simpleton?

How could you think it’s possible to make a business with you?

You lose from more than 1 year!! What a fuuuck babe😂😂😂

I love you but really... you are ridiculous sometimes

1 year and half drawdown... 😂😂😂😂😂
Trading is not a sprint, it is a marathon. And what I see in ASGTrade is character and this is valuable.
I am still confused, are you a troll or a delusional person? But I agree, you can be quite entertaining.

I reach 50% every year since 2018 baby ❤️😘

And i don’t even care... i live in ibiza
at the sun and the beach every day Surrounded by beautiul asses, with jetski session every week

While you probably live in a shit country😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

You crazy baby, you don’t know the level i operate 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂😂

I take your money every month since a lot of time... you can’t imagine..

I love you sooo muuuuuch my muppets...

And i’m so happy now we can speak... that i could now ridicule you 😍😍😍

MUUACK 😘

Trading is not a sprint, it is a marathon. And what I see in ASGTrade is character and this is valuable.
I am still confused, are you a troll or a delusional person? But I agree, you can be quite entertaining.
The day you will know who i am, you will apologie.

And pray, kneeling, in front me...

The day you will know who i am, you will apologie.

And pray, kneeling, in front me...
@Pure Pip Producer lets play a game Your score is 9/15. Pretty high score !

For the rest of us here avoid him, he will feel the pain. Hit him and he get triggered on "Exaggerated need for attention and validation"

Game results

1. Superiority and entitlement

Check

2. Exaggerated need for attention and validation

Check

3. Perfectionism

Pass

4. Great need for control

Check

5. Lack of responsibility—blaming and deflecting

Check

6. Lack of boundaries

Check

7. Lack of empathy

Pass

8. Perceiving everything as a threat

Check

9. Emotional reasoning

Pass

10. Splitting

Pass

11. Fear of rejection and ridicule

Check

12. Anxiety

Pass

13. Deeply repressed shame

Pass

14. An inability to be truly vulnerable

Check

15. An inability to communicate or work as part of a team

Check

at the sun and the beach every day Surrounded by beautiul asses, with jetski session every week
pure pip producer at the beach with all the bitches lol. pure fantasist

Attachments

• f4e.gif
    f4e.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 82
You are all really in the shit with me, i swear... you fell down on the wrong number.. you can’t imagine 😂😂

A clown dancing in the market because of four paltry months of profit and showing it off like crazy all over the place doesn't want to prove making 50% a year since 2018? Yeah right 😂😂

Also, first rule of liars in the forex market is posting about Islands and private jets they've never been in when nobody asked them. 😂

Fucking loser 😂😂

5. Lack of responsibility—blaming and deflecting​

Lack of responsibility is a glaring sign of a narcissist. Although narcissists want to be in control, they never want to be responsible for the results—unless, of course, everything goes exactly their way and their desired result occurs. When things don't go according to their plan or they feel criticized or less than perfect, the narcissist places all the blame and responsibility on you. It has to be someone else's fault. Sometimes that blame is generalized—everyone's out to get them. Most often, however, the narcissist blames the one person who is the most emotionally close, most attached, loyal, and loving in their life—you. To maintain the façade of perfection, narcissists always have to blame someone or something else. You are the safest person to blame because you are least likely to leave or reject them.

Status
Not open for further replies.