Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itstradingtime

50 140
They were almost all closed with a very small drawdowns and anyway with not so much investors... almost nothing.
So when someone has 10% drawdown, you claim his end. When you have 10% drawdown, it's a very small drawdown.
Also, not questioning if you had investors or not, but you gave the possibility to people to join, while you were experimenting. Also with last one by Emanita, you or she called to action people to invest and now you are saying it was a Darwin to understand better the VaR.

Pure Pip Producer

490 254
So when someone has 10% drawdown, you claim his end. When you have 10% drawdown, it's a very small drawdown.
Also, not questioning if you had investors or not, but you gave the possibility to people to join, while you were experimenting. Also with last one by Emanita, you or she called to action people to invest and now you are saying it was a Darwin to understand better the VaR.

We learn everyday.

But me when i see a wrong model i recognize my mistake quiclky, i close the Darwin and i go back to work instead of fighting with a wrong model.

That’s the test-errors method accelerate by the fact that we must recognize that the model is wrong and stop it.

If not, we are losing our time.

This time lost is not used to seek other ways to think.

I know when im wrong faster than the others, that’s why now my Time Drawdown Score is at : +65

03B23F8A-FFEA-4D39-8B0B-414E1754E2FD.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Viro Major

Pure Pip Producer

490 254
What is possibility that you are using wrong model for your current darwin PDC?
Will you close PDC after first drawdown?
First of all the Darwin PDC already had a Drawdown, it's just that this drawdown is different :

dd managed.jpg

Secondly, i don't say that this model is the holy grail, i simply say that it is a better model than the Quants Model.

Understood the shade?

Pure Pip Producer

490 254
In 2016 he had a model to make moeny every month.
Now in 2020 he has a model to make money every quarter.
Probably in 2024 he will have a model realistic enough to produce a long trackrecord.
I simply suggest you to withdraw your investment in my Darwin if you don't believe in it.

That would be a great proof of your honnor join action with words.

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

LongVision

76 131
First of all the Darwin PDC already had a Drawdown, it's just that this drawdown is different :

View attachment 289892

Secondly, i don't say that this model is the holy grail, i simply say that it is a better model than the Quants Model.

Understood the shade?

View attachment 289892

Understood the shade?
So there no possibly for -10% or greater drawdown.

Pure Pip Producer

490 254
I simply suggest you to withdraw your investment in my Darwin if you don't believe in it.

That would be a great proof of your honnor join action with words.

When @CavaliereVerde has closed his $200 (parodoxical) investment on the Darwin PDC, another investor added $3500 to his initial investment, in the same moment.

Probably someone who understand before who i am... or to be more precise, who i'll become.

So now, the Darwin PDC is at $34 000.

I hope @CavaliereVerde never comes back as an investor, until he apologies for the bullshits he said.

If he comes back on the Darwin PDC, iI'll make a post in the next minute...

In the Darwin PDC we have enough honnor to not accept that kind of money.

That's great, i feel like i am a real Wall Street hedge fund manager! ;)

One of the only job on Earth who can decide to refuse the money of the clients for moral reasons.

I really pray for an US Private Label one given day.

Have a great week traders! And remember... If you come back at the top, you must stay at the top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock