Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure Pip Producer

490 254
Your way of talking is similar to most Books about trading that show few charts and few trading results and Author behave like he had given away his secret sauce to his readers.
Did these books show you a live FCA verified double track-record?

And an investible Financial Asset, regulated by one of the highest regulation in the world?

Last edited:

Pure Pip Producer

490 254
Your way of talking is similar to most Books about trading that show few charts and few trading results and Author behave like he had given away his secret sauce to his readers.
And did these books speak about how to extract pips in a pure way in order to succeed?

Or they have their performance based on shifting sands like explained here :

F05D21A8-CDC1-4089-80ED-CE999E2A48DB.jpeg

8848C0E9-C64D-4FEA-800A-C4BB06034A0B.jpeg

Pure Pip Producer

490 254
Really... those who do not differentiate between the concept of extracting pure points from a financial market and the other concepts which consist in mortgaging their future by extracting points in an unhealthy way, either they do it on purpose or they do not haven't figured out what I'm talking about yet.

Pure Pip Producer

490 254
But UPX wasn’t a pure pup extraction as the main issue wasn’t solved.

The main issue has been solved in June 2020.

From that moment only, we were able to extract pure pips in intraday and not just in swing trading.

itstradingtime

50 140
Intead of repaeating the same stuff to advertise your ultimate creation PDC why dont' you explain what went wrong with UPX ?
->https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/UPX
Talking about candlestick patterns on Darwins, when you see a lot of hammers, I believe it is a strong sign that that trader is not able to accept any loss.
UPX is just a small example, because we already knew that the trader is not profitable, so we didn't need any analysis, but CIS and HFD are strong examples, in my opinion.

PS: sorry to compare CIS and HFD, who still show profitability over the years, to UPX, who only showed to talk a lot over the years.

Pure Pip Producer

490 254
And the main problem has been solved after years and years of hard work.

Thanks to Emanita without which i would still be blocked.

Sometimes, we need to exit and browse in other domains to find solutions...

Anyway, i still didn’t count the days past by the Equity Curve at the High Water Mark Vs. the days past by the Equity Curve in Drawdown...

I will maybe do it this afternoon if i have time.

Pure Pip Producer

490 254
Anyway, i still didn’t count the days past by the Equity Curve at the High Water Mark Vs. the days past by the Equity Curve in Drawdown...

I will maybe do it this afternoon if i have time.

So, i did it right now.

In june 2020 the problem has been solved. Then we had a lot of private tests and we finally started the trading account on july 17th, 2020.

Since that day and until the next trading day we should probably operate (the first working day of november), there is exactly 107 days.

Number of days past by the Equity Curve in Drawdown during these 107 days : -21 days

Number of days past by the Equity Curve at the High Water Mark during these 107 days : +86 days

Time Drawdown Scoring : +65

I'm watching only this. To maintain that score positive. Independently of what all the traders/investors think.

I am aware that it flays the buttocks of some.

But I don't give a fuck, actually...🤷🏻‍♂️

Pure Pip Producer

490 254
PS : it will be a pleasure for me to make a post with the detail of the Time Drawdown Scoring to all those who will come to speak from now. The new standard is available. Who wants?

itstradingtime

50 140
PS : it will be a pleasure for me to make a post with the detail of the Time Drawdown Scoring to all those who will come to speak from now. The new standard is available. Who wants?
I'm sure there will be many investors interested in how many days you avoid a drawdown, instead of how can you sustain a positive return in the long period.
100 days at the top and then everything collapses in one day for you it's better than people who are not always at the top but have good returns over the years.

But anyway... one question I have in my mind. You've been on Darwinex since 2016, it's been 4 years now.
You always claimed to have the secret, but for some reason then Darwinex ruined everything. One time is the risk manager, one time is the VaR... nice excuses, but I don't want to question them.
What I want to question is, if you knew through these years that you had to adapt your strategy to Darwinex requirement, why didn't you close all the other accounts to investors instead of let them risk their money with your experiment? Why did you crash all the other Darwins with people's money?

Pure Pip Producer

490 254
I'm sure there will be many investors interested in how many days you avoid a drawdown, instead of how can you sustain a positive return in the long period.
100 days at the top and then everything collapses in one day for you it's better than people who are not always at the top but have good returns over the years.

But anyway... one question I have in my mind. You've been on Darwinex since 2016, it's been 4 years now.
You always claimed to have the secret, but for some reason then Darwinex ruined everything. One time is the risk manager, one time is the VaR... nice excuses, but I don't want to question them.
What I want to question is, if you knew through these years that you had to adapt your strategy to Darwinex requirement, why didn't you close all the other accounts to investors instead of let them risk their money with your experiment? Why did you crash all the other Darwins with people's money?
First of all none Darwins crashed with investors money. Here they are :

Darwin clos.jpg

They were almost all closed with a very small drawdowns and anyway with not so much investors... almost nothing.

Secondly, in 2016 i didn't claim that i have a secret. I said, i'll take another way... I also said, i let you guys continue with your backetests, c++ and python. ME, i will seek and look different models... totally different models. in other domains.

Thirdly, NOW in 2020, i tell you : yes, I have a secret. And not only one. I've developped 11 secrets some of whom, i would say 2 or 3 are really fucking incredible. Some of things that 100% of the people believe while it's totally wrong.

That's what happen when we walk alone on a way that nobody believe or wanted to check.

Hoping that this real chronology of the events will satisfy your questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock