Pure LSE Data Feed Required

Davros

Hi,

I'm moving into the day trading camp and require a real-time data feed for the LSE. I do not want any fancy charting software, just pure data (and limited historical intra-day data) to feed into my own charting software. Can anyone advise me on such a supplier?

I think my current option is to use Esignal and the DDE interface and export the historical intra-day prices. It is the access to the past data that is essential as you can not always have a live feed recording the data.

Many thanks.

You might like to have a look at MyTrack (www.mytrack.com). They supply a software development kit which includes (as far as I can remember) support for back-filling historical intra-day data.

Qwento said:
You might like to have a look at MyTrack (www.mytrack.com). They supply a software development kit which includes (as far as I can remember) support for back-filling historical intra-day data.

The MyTrack feed certainly does this, not sure about the quality of data for UK stocks, will try and analyse a little if one of my ex colleagues with a RT will let me compare prices over the phone once I have my price feed operational.

Stew