Pure LSE Data Feed Required

Davros

38 1
Hi,

I'm moving into the day trading camp and require a real-time data feed for the LSE. I do not want any fancy charting software, just pure data (and limited historical intra-day data) to feed into my own charting software. Can anyone advise me on such a supplier?

I think my current option is to use Esignal and the DDE interface and export the historical intra-day prices. It is the access to the past data that is essential as you can not always have a live feed recording the data.

Many thanks.

Qwento

16 1
You might like to have a look at MyTrack (www.mytrack.com). They supply a software development kit which includes (as far as I can remember) support for back-filling historical intra-day data.

theknifemac

340 0
Qwento said:
You might like to have a look at MyTrack (www.mytrack.com). They supply a software development kit which includes (as far as I can remember) support for back-filling historical intra-day data.

The MyTrack feed certainly does this, not sure about the quality of data for UK stocks, will try and analyse a little if one of my ex colleagues with a RT will let me compare prices over the phone once I have my price feed operational.

Stew

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock