ProSpreads, Spread Vs DMA conflict?

I thought it was 5pt?
On the market information sheet for YM it says 2 point spread. Plus the market spread, which usually is 1 point spread during US market open hours. So this adds up to 3 spread on the Dow.

This if from the Prospreads market info sheet.

"Spread This is the fixed spread charge that is added to the underlying market spread to produce the ProSpreads spread bet price."

On the market information sheet for YM it says 2 point spread. Plus the market spread, which usually is 1 point spread during US market open hours. So this adds up to 3 spread on the Dow.

This if from the Prospreads market info sheet.

"Spread This is the fixed spread charge that is added to the underlying market spread to produce the ProSpreads spread bet price."

Isn't it two points both sides, though, ie. if YM is at say 14000/14001, the price to you is 13998/14003?

No I don't think so, but it would be helpful to get confirmation from a live trader.

It certainly used to be 5pt overall on YM, and it seems to be the same now. The site says 2pt added to the market spread, which isn't very clear.

When I looked at them (never used them) and going from memory I think it worked out at 4 ticks for YM. That's 20 bucks vs 5 bucks plus commission (just over $4 even at the starting level with IB) - in other words, your costs per trade are more than doubled.

Quite a big nut to swallow, even with the tax advantages, especially if you trade regularly rather than building and holding a position over an extended period.

I guess you have to include the commission. Last time I checked the Dow was 3 points spread (commission included). I do not trade live with them so please inform me if I missed something.

No can do, I'm purely Eurex ie bunds & stoxx

Why for one, and for two, why the statement? Is this site going like forex factory - the broke back mountain for juvenille moderators on a childish power trip who have their own favourate bum chums who even if they start trouble clearly get away with it.....ban me too if you wish, if it makes you feel complete for a second or two. Speechless.