ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

If he disappeared completely right away, the scam would have become too obvious even for the dumbest - while now they think he did some "honorable acts".

It is not easy to disappear in our modern day.

He can only run to some disreputable country. Then what - millions stolen with no place to go.

Needs advance planning and local contacts. Way beyond these clowns level of competence.

It is not easy to disappear in our modern day.

He can only run to some disreputable country. Then what - millions stolen with no place to go.

Needs advance planning and local contacts. Way beyond these clowns level of competence.
No doubt he understands it - hence, all this drama with webinars in an attempt to buy more time and perhaps even lure out more cash from the punters.

By disappearing I meant simply going completely silent.

No doubt he understands it - hence, all this drama with webinars in an attempt to buy more time and perhaps even lure out more cash from the punters.

By disappearing I meant simply going completely silent.

Well he has, hasn't he?

Who's ever heard of him but from hear say with umpteen pseudonym names on these and other public boards...

He believes him self to be sly and lurking on these boards but it's pretty obvious to me he is a manipulator obsessed with him self and controlling communications.

All this rubbish about paid up membership and exclusion is laughable.

You want some??? Come and get some??? Pay me $10,000 and you too can reach guided enlightenment and eternal income like the millionaires... :LOL:

Last edited:
That is extremely ridiculous to me but not as ridiculous as the authorities NOT demanding his imprisonment in their lawsuits. How come?

here's a good example taken straight from their webby.

what researched and proved while they were employed by FABRIC ARENA ! what a bunch of jokers. next we'll find that there's mention of the number 89 associated with their trade secret, maybe even the notion of smuggling will be in there somewhere :whistling

Is €UROFX also some kind of scam or fraud?

Is €UROFX also some kind of scam or fraud?

i have no idea, could be.

look close. they appear to have bought an old domain, have web site content that is unrelated to the company name history. they may be attempting to make themselves look older, more well established than they actually are. what would you think of a company that does that?

...or they just did it for the lulz :)

Last edited:
No one here seems to have attended - looks like they no longer buy his bull****.

I guess they really saved the congestion on that bandwidth for their genuine members only then...

Spiv in post #2607
might be better to delete the webinar links pknzip.

he'll have to send a new link out again, don't want joe public to take up the space for genuine members who'll want to listen in for an update.

What was all that about then?

Good work and perhaps lucky pknzip removed the URL link from his top quality post.

Where are Spiv, Skut and pknzip having sweated their assets on this blog???

3 posts and they are off. Was that it???

if this is correct, which unfortunately looks the case - see your thread - then it could prove bad for your friends investments.

time will tell.

or you could advise your friends to try get their investments the hell out of there asap.

Thank you so much for your advice!

Since this post contains so many pages and information, still had not gone all of them yet.

But I guess it's better to get it out ASAP.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Will Pousa be wishing a merry Christmas to his victims?

i doubt it.... but others might be wishing him something ;)

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2978-pousascrooge.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't look like that at all to me - for some mysterious reason, neither one of those government watchdogs demands Pousa's imprisonment in their lawsuits against him.

i would have thought it firstly more important in retrieving as much money as possible, and returning it to the victims of this heinous crime.

the authorities are holding others, the ones so far closest to gfm/ib capital. maybe the authorities will demand tougher penalties in due course. once the long arm of the law starts catching a few, they'll sing like canaries and bubble everyone as to their role in all this.

Doesn't look like that at all to me - for some mysterious reason, neither one of those government watchdogs demands Pousa's imprisonment in their lawsuits against him.

In our modern day people seldom get locked up for financial crime. The case goes on for years making lawyers rich imo.

It is physical violence that gets punished.

You can mug, rob and burgle too as long as you don't inflict GBH then it's ok. That is the signal that comes through the criminal justice system for me.

In our modern day people seldom get locked up for financial crime. The case goes on for years making lawyers rich imo.

It is physical violence that gets punished.

You can mug, rob and burgle too as long as you don't inflict GBH then it's ok. That is the signal that comes through the criminal justice system for me.
Do you think the father of Laura Curley (who was also actively involved in this scheme with Pousa), the Associated Press former CEO Tom Curley, might have used his connections to help out his informal son-in-law?

Do you think the father of Laura Curley (who was also actively involved in this scheme with Pousa), the Associated Press former CEO Tom Curley, might have used his connections to help out his informal son-in-law?

Don't know - I have no idea. However, my view would be to disassociate and leave.

Didn't somebody mention earlier in this thread that Laura had left him already?

Don't know - I have no idea. However, my view would be to disassociate and leave.

Didn't somebody mention earlier in this thread that Laura had left him already?

i think the feeling you get, reading the thread, was that she did a runner when it was clear the sh!t had well and truly hit the fan. nice!

talking of sh!t, i was just revisiting an article (supposedly independent?) re dillard and his own lawsuit re pousa. Courthouse News Service Securities Law what complete bull, talk about digging a massive hole for himself :LOL:

Dillard said that he repeatedly asked Pousa for financial documents to substantiate his claims. He requested "audited financial statements and other records" that the ProphetMax owner kept promising him. The financial advisor claimed that faxed copies of records would be "too low quality," but the documents never came.
"Despite Dillard's repeated requests, Pousa never produced any audited financial statements or any financial documents," the complaint says.

not having any dd to back up what he was selling on didn't stop dillard running this to his subscribers. i don't believe the clueless clown cared one bit as long as it sold, which it did by the bucketload. one would have thought his subscribers would be a bit more reticent in continuing, but continue they do in clamouring for his latest crap.

Last edited: