ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Added myself to the class action yesterday. Glad I didn't try and get the Quant up and running. Would have been a waste of time.

yea, quant isn't authenticating, i've been running it since March and it hasn't even covered the cost of membership, made about $1160 in the end. but to be fair it lost $200 during the obama election result during the night with the crazy usd drop.

looks like its a dead duck alright. it was pretty much a lame duck anyway, lame duck to dead duck.

whats amazing to me in the last few weeks is how little information is coming out. you'd even think it would be followed up by journalists or something, considering the sums involved. i suppose its a petty amount when you consider billions in bank bail outs!!!

pretty much as clueless as to what happened as i was in may!

anyway, keep contributing if you hear anything new!

well, i didn't actually buy managed fx, my losses were the difference between what quant made and the membership fee, a few hundred at most thankfully. what i'm saying is, there's very little information from official sources on what happened, we don't know anymore detail about what happened than we did 6 months ago.

Me again!

I'm writing a big story about this disaster for The Verge. Been investigating and working on it for the last couple of months. I encourage people to keep sending me info.

I've still not seen the ProphetMax EVG webinars, and still want. You can now gmail files up to 10gb that you've stored on your Google Drive, so anyone with gmail should be able to send them my way. I'd really appreciate it.

And again ... don't hesitate to contact me. You never know which clue is going to break the case ... that's what Mrs. Marple taught me anyway.

Me again!

I'm writing a big story about this disaster for The Verge. Been investigating and working on it for the last couple of months. I encourage people to keep sending me info.

I've still not seen the ProphetMax EVG webinars, and still want. You can now gmail files up to 10gb that you've stored on your Google Drive, so anyone with gmail should be able to send them my way. I'd really appreciate it.

And again ... don't hesitate to contact me. You never know which clue is going to break the case ... that's what Mrs. Marple taught me anyway.

Why don't you write something about this

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/161180-world-money-show-warning.html

We all know how it's going to end up, why wait until after the event?

Who knew 'Prophet' in ProphetMax referred to Adidam?

”Adidam”, is a religious movement founded by Adi Da Samraj, a man described as a writer, artist and spiritual leader who passed away in 2008.

He Claimed to be an incarnation of God - and publicly stated that the “devotional worship of him is the sole means of spiritual enlightenment for others.”

adidamaustralia.org/
facebook.com/pages/Adidam-Byron-Bay/325365371417?sk=notes
aboutadidam.org
adidam.com/
adidam.tv/

WHAT? Who bases their wealth management program on something like this?

ST

In one of the later scaminars, Pousa said he was a follower

Lightning McQueen

don't worry, dillard will no doubt get his, he's washed up, karma will see to that. you simply can't rip off subscribers with life insurance dressed up as something else, offer up scams such as we've just witnessed here, or indeed offer lessons that are nothing more than extracts out of an $11 book, and get away with it for very long.

After I initiated the wire transfer for my membership fee to IIC, a retired detective working for my bank phoned me alerting me that Dillar was a scam or fraud (don't remember which word he used), and said he can stop the transfer from going through. I now regret not taking his advise :(

thank God I didn't give them anything more than the membership fee. Hopefully we'll get some of that back....

Check out Nonsense Poser's facebook profile

http://www.facebook.com/senen.pousa

I flooded his account telling him to let us at least trade Quant (the only thing that remotely works) to recoup some of the losses, and guess what no answer by Mr. Pouscam yet again.
Senen, how much of a Scammer can you possibly be???

46147dcc3e6372d3.jpg

Lightning McQueen

don't worry, dillard will no doubt get his, he's washed up, karma will see to that. you simply can't rip off subscribers with life insurance dressed up as something else, offer up scams such as we've just witnessed here, or indeed offer lessons that are nothing more than extracts out of an $11 book, and get away with it for very long.

After I initiated the wire transfer for my membership fee to IIC, a retired detective working for my bank phoned me alerting me that Dillar was a scam or fraud (don't remember which word he used), and said he can stop the transfer from going through. I now regret not taking his advise :(

thank God I didn't give them anything more than the membership fee. Hopefully we'll get some of that back....

A retired detective working for the bank told you this was a scam and you ignored him? What hope is there that these sort of people will ever be defeated when you do that sort of thing?

I hope you phoned him back to apologise.

hAVEN'T HAD MUCH TO SAY. JUST WATCHING. Better drop the caps for identification purposes. Since I fell behind, I'm out of the loop for the class action suit. I signed Mikes noble promise months ago but would like to know how to join the legitimate suit. Thanks all.

hAVEN'T HAD MUCH TO SAY. JUST WATCHING. Better drop the caps for identification purposes. Since I fell behind, I'm out of the loop for the class action suit. I signed Mikes noble promise months ago but would like to know how to join the legitimate suit. Thanks all.

FYI there is no joining up! Mike Dillard's lawsuit is Mike Dillard's lawsuit - we are not identified plaintiffs in his Complaint. The only court activity worthy of our attention are the current filings brought on by the CFTC, SEC and ASIC.

Can you please send me the info so I can add my self to the class action too? Thanks

I second that and I reiterate my previous query: where can we join the class action?
I have already filed with ASIC, SEC and CFTC.

Dillard, Pousa, Friant, Joaquim Magro de Almeida and all the other sidekicks - it's jailtime for you scammers!